Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ethan personaff, Jan 12, 2019.
that is freaking awesome! Thanks man!
WFC Netflix Series Seeker (Based on one of the background characters) with two Battlemaster repaints.
(PS, Comment down what you think their names should be.)
Sandblaster for the seeker, piledriver for the smashdown recolor, and serpinator for the slitherfang recolor.
Cyberverse Decepticon Thunderhowl and Shattered Glass Thunderhowl
Nice! Are you going to do any more shattered glass cyberverse transformers?
My OC, Decepticon Pinpointer.
Ya think you digibash the cast of BW2 into their SG versions?
My choices for their color schemes:
* Galvatron: Gozyujin (Gokaiger) (SSS_SGRID had the idea for that one: https://www.twitter.com/SSS_SGRID/status/1281945161858084867 )
* Megastorm: Combat Hero Megatron ( File:CombatHeroMegatron.jpg - Transformers Wiki )
** Gigastorm (Megastorm's new form): Fireblast Grimlock
* Starscream & BB: G1 Jetfire
** Hellscream (Starscream's new form): BM Hammerstrike
** Max-B (BB's new form): K-9
* Dirge: Animated Jetfire
** Dirgegun (Dirge's new form): Animated Jetfire
* Thrust: Animated Jetstorm
** Thrustor (Thrust's new form): Animated Jetstorm
* Autostinger: General Optimus Prime ( File:Un autorollers.jpg - Transformers Wiki )
* Autocrusher: Sgt. Hound
* Autojetter: Prototype Autojetter ( File:G2AutoJetter.jpg - Transformers Wiki )
* Autolauncher: Prototype Autolauncher ( File:G2Autolauncher.jpg - Transformers Wiki )
* God Neptune: United Axalon
* Leo Prime: Comic BomBom Coloring Contest Winner Leo Prime ( Beast Wars II Multi Color Lio Convoy image gallery and review | www.transformertoys.co.uk )
* B'Boom (Apache and B'Boom are literally the same character anyway so who gives a crap): Comic BomBom Coloring Contest Winner B'Boom ( Beast Wars II Green Apache image gallery and review | www.transformertoys.co.uk )
* Bighorn: Comic BomBom Coloring Contest Winner Bighorn ( Beast Wars II Blue Bighorn image gallery and review | www.transformertoys.co.uk )
* Snarl (Tasmania Kid and Snarl are literally the same character anyway so who gives a crap): Comic BomBom Coloring Contest Winner Snarl ( Beast Wars II Blue Tasmania Kid image gallery and review | www.transformertoys.co.uk )
* Claw-Jaw (Scuba and Claw-Jaw are literally the same character anyway so who gives a crap): Comic BomBom Coloring Contest Winner Claw-Jaw ( Beast Wars II Apple Green Scuba image gallery and review | www.transformertoys.co.uk )
* Diver: Comic BomBom Coloring Contest Winner Diver ( Beast Wars II Red Diver image gallery and review | www.transformertoys.co.uk )
* Bigmos: Leozack
* Powerhug: Jallguar
* Tonbot: Hellbat
* Mantis: Guyhawk
* Drill-Nuts: Drillhorn
* Scissor-Boy: Killbison
* DJ (Tripledacus' head and torso): Prototype G1 Venom ( File:1985EuroCatalogInsecticons.jpg - Transformers Wiki )
* Motorarm (Tripledacus' arms): Insecticon Barrage
* Gimlet (Tripledacus' legs): Gra ( File:Prime-toy Gra.jpg - Transformers Wiki )
* Leo Minor (Magnaboss' head): Black Jigsaw Puzzle Pack-In Leo Minor ( Lio Junior (Black) (1998) - Cybertron Warrior - www.tfu.info )
* Skywarp (Magnaboss' headdress and torso): G1 Skywarp
* Santon (Mangaboss' arms and legs): Gekielephant (Gekiranger)
* Ikard: VHS Pack-In Claw-Jaw ( File:Cj transmetal.jpg - Transformers Wiki )
* Tako Tank: Cobra BUGG (G.I. Joe)
Of course seeing how BW2 had a "Save The Environment!/Wildlife VS Machines" theme, I thought it would be appropriate for SG BW2 to basically be Shattered Glass' answer to Transformers Beast Hunters/Transformers Go!
Just be patient. I don't know all of these characters so I might see if I can tackle them in the future.
WFC Kingdom/Generation Selects Treds and Dirge colored Cyclonus
Netfilx WFC Deluxe Exhaust/Exhaustjack
Separate names with a comma.