Music Video help - need vocal tracks from TF: The Movie

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ops_was_a_truck, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Hey all, I am putting together a "remixed" Transformers: The Movie trailer and I need some help.

I've finished the entire video; the scenes and the new music I'm using are mixed together well and I've got vocal tracks from TF: The Movie as well.

...problem is, I can only record in stereo on my computer, so I have no way of getting rid of the Vince DiCola soundtrack behind the vocal tracks.

So...I'm wondering if anyone else here has messed around with DVD audio and could easily and quickly (I don't want to eat up your time working on my project) record some lines from TF: The Movie for me off of the DVD without the music in the background. If you've done this before, have a pretty good idea how to do it and it wouldn't take up too much of your time, please let me know either here or via PMs.

...also, random question to finish up the music video correctly: Does anyone know the actual DAY and MONTH that TF: The Movie was released?

2. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    bump - anybody?

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    "US Theatrical Release Date: August 8, 1986" from Amazon.com :) 

Andy