Multiplayer meet-up organisation thread! (PS3)

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by WingDagger, Aug 2, 2010.

1. WingDagger

WingDagger Generations

I haven't noticed a thread dedicated to this yet, so here goes! Post your PSN IDs and get adding, people! Also, use this thread to organise specific games, like so:

I outlined in my entry for the 'Best method for levelling a scientist' competition a very effective way of levelling using Conquest mode. Basically, it requires both teams to capture the same point in turn for the entire 15 minutes of the match. I'm on pretty much every evening this week from about 7pm, BST, so if anyone fancies joining me in unlocking Prime mode, add me (WingDagger) and hit me up later on!

2. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    Im usually always on man...
    HIS616infernal
    i can deff help ya get prime mode hit me up if u want...
    im usually on at night from like 4:00est till whenever....

3. apparatus

apparatus pre-Spark toaster

thank the maker!!!!

PSN: Kayo_34

HIS 616, I think I battled you in Power Struggle, I remember you kicking ass....mine.

4. RipCurl

RipCurl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    isn't this like boosting , so to speak and just xp whoring ?

5. WingDagger

WingDagger Generations

Oh, hell yeah! But when you generally work nights, you don't get an awful lot of time to play games, so when you do (ie, when you get a week off like I have at the moment!), it's all about maximising the time you have!

6. apparatus

apparatus pre-Spark toaster

I do not and will not "boost" I just want some teamplay.

I rather earn my XP the right way....through blood and guts.

Or oil and mechanisms???

7. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    I'm on a lot at night...but...well.....I suck at WFC. :D 

No one would want a game with me after a fantastic display of Human_Beastbox WFC fail.

8. ToddJumper

ToddJumper Toddimus

Ebay:
    My PSN is Toddimus144

Would be willing to play team deathmatch / capture the node as well. I don't use any exploiting though, just the fun of playing as a team. I also have a bluetooth but do not really use it as everyone else sounds like crap most of the time, and pretty much just cursing me out 90 percent of the time. WFC imo has bad voicechat- always breaking up. I also play Unreal Tournament III as well, Little big planet, Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

9. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    ya agreed i dont do that nor will i take part in it.

but i do welcome friendly gamers to join a party and do some pretty bad ass damage to teams!

and hmmm i dont remember the name but its very well we could have lol

i honestly think im one of the only legit top ranked guys as well... its a joke the people above me and below me they suck lol im not trying to brag but playing against them and then seeing there stats theres really no way there that high up... if you add me just let me know who ya are etc...

10. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I hear so many people say that "most Primes suck" I assume it's because there are so many boosters out there. D:

11. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    its very true almost every prime ive ever played against exp the top 2 guys on PS3 power struggle suck!!! the only time ive ever had a problem against anyone was when there was a organized team of 5 and i was alone... other then that every signle prime ive played against sucks ! BAD!

12. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

It's one of the reasons I'm against boosting in any game, your rank is supposed to reflect your skill or in this game's case your dedication and time played. Not your ability to congregate with other like minded goons to bypass the experience system to artificially inflate your rank.

This coming from a Decepticon of all people. :|
    Nothing against anyone who decides to boost, that's your choice but really all you are doing is robbing yourself of many fine hours of gameplay and the satisfaction of knowing you earned your Prime rank.

13. Jadryx

Jadryx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, what The Contructicon said!
    I play to have fun. Taking turns standing around a node and not doing what the game was made for isn't very fun to me. So what if it takes me longer to level up? I'll at least have fun doing it!!