Mugenbine

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Razerwire, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Reaper6

Reaper6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thanks for the pics man! That archive sounds like a great idea!. I've got both Junk Stag and Iron Beetle coming in and Stag has his instructions with him (not sure about Beetle, I'll know when he gets here) so I'll what I can do if that gallery does get started! Also, it is good to know someone on here got that Dark Flame Dragon!

• Like Like x 1
  2. DeletedUser_85176

DeletedUser_85176 Guest

I wish something was said a week ago, I just put all of my Mugenbine instructions in storage (in prep for selling the house and finding a new one)...I could have kept them out and helped with doing this...

I almost bid on that Dark Flame Dragon...just to have a second one, but figured someone else needed it more.

I had a good friend of mine buy that TRU SP-01 set (for $180) and have setup to make payments for it...he will hold on to it until I am done, and it allows me to make a purchase AFTER Xmas...via a really convoluted technicality

Edit:

Additionally, I haven't been receiving email updates when something is posted in this thread...and yes, they are on

• Like Like x 1
  3. einhazard

einhazard Sentient Tapedeck

News Credits:
    Keep forgetting to post this:

I really just got that Dark Flame Dragon for the instructions, so I might be willing to part with it if someone else wants it. I've never really sold anything so you'll have to take it easy on me. XD

(It hasn't shown up yet, so I have yet to see what condition it's ACTUALLY in)

Also, I think I'll start on the archive this weekend.

4. DeletedUser_85176

DeletedUser_85176 Guest

If only it were complete...I may still consider taking it off your hands, assuming you still have it AFTER Xmas...

Also, yay for email notifications working again

• Like Like x 1
  5. Reaper6

Reaper6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Although I would like to get my hands on it I think I'll leave it for someone else. I'm much more focused on completing the alphabet series than anything else. Speaking of which if anyone has an extra Victory Leon Mugenroid they would be willing to sell let me know. A broken one would work even so long as the Mugenroid head is fine.

6. einhazard

News Credits:
    Totally didn't get the archive started because I was busy putting most of my Mugenbine Candy Toy stuff on shelves. XD

Man, the Saga Mugen Ashura 2-set combo does not stand well. ><

7. einhazard

News Credits:
    Happy Holidays, everyone!

My wife, being rad, surprised me this morning with the red-yellow-white set of Mugen G Gentoshi figures! Apparently she found them scrounging around on amazon! One step closer to the collection being complete! Now all I need is the blue G Gentoshi (are there any other ones besides those two?) Ryuubone, and Moebine, and... I think that's it aside from recolors! :D 

8. DeletedUser_85176

DeletedUser_85176 Guest

There were three sets of the Gentoshi
    Blue
    Red
    Brown/Yellow/White

• Like Like x 1
  9. einhazard

News Credits:
    This is the one that goes with Mugen Safari, so it's got a set of 3 yellow/black, 3 red/black, and 3 brown/white guys.

10. DeletedUser_85176

DeletedUser_85176 Guest

Okay
    There is still a Red/Silver version of Gentoshi G
    Looks just like the Blue/Silver one

11. einhazard

News Credits:
    Ah, if it's just a recolor, I prolly won't worry about it.

12. Mugenlazlo

Mugenlazlo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think the line is discontinued.

13. DeletedUser_85176

DeletedUser_85176 Guest

We say this each year, and then Bandai comes up with something new...one can hope whatever the next incarnation is, is far better than the Heroes lineup

14. einhazard

News Credits:
    Right? I wish Heroes had been good, but the little guys were overpriced and the big guys were like Rescue Bots. They wouldn't even be so bad if not for the stupid card gimmick. I hope if anything they at least re-release Mugen Pirate or Mugen Satan.

15. DeletedUser_85176

DeletedUser_85176 Guest

I would be all over Pirate and Satan if they re-release them. That said, I still need to get some of the Mugen Saga sets...had other priorities take the lead for awhile there.

16. einhazard

News Credits:
    Which ones are you still looking for?
    I'm still down to the Blue and White Evolbine, Moebine, the blue and red G-Gentoshi sets, and Ryuubone, and then I should be good to go. I guess I could get the rest of heroes, but eeeeehhhh

17. DeletedUser_85176

DeletedUser_85176 Guest

The only Mugen Saga I have are the Arthur/Dark Arthur sets...so, I need all of the rest...at some point

The Blue/Silver and Red/Black G-Gentoshi sets are both on Yahoo Japan right now...2480 yen each, starting bid. They keep getting renewed due to no bids

• Like Like x 1
  18. einhazard

News Credits:
    Thanks! I'll see if they're still around next payday and try to snag them then. I know I saw 'em on taobao for about the same price, too.

I've seen Moebine on Amazon.jp, but usually going for like $60 per figure, which... no. Just no.

19. DeletedUser_85176

DeletedUser_85176 Guest

Finally got my hands on the Mugenbine SP-01 set (Repaints of Air Leon, Build Giraffet, and Carry Eagle) Had a friend buy it off eBay and I paid him back for it.

The other day, I was on ShoppingMallJapan looking at Mugenbine, and found the SP-02 (repaints of Quest Knight, Razor Ninja, and Save Gunman) on Rakuten for $43 (plus whatever the shipping costs will be

• Like Like x 1
  20. einhazard

News Credits:
    Nice! I'm not gonna go for recolors, but some of them do look really great, especially the iron beetle/junk stag set. Post pics when you get them!