mtv interview shia & new shot of the fallen

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Liselotte, May 29, 2009.

1. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

It's movie Prime. He'll have his ass handed to him, and then at the last minute something will come along and save him. It has to. That's how it worked the last time.

Seriously. Movie Prime ends up being the bitch in the fights. Megatron trashed his ass and it was pathetic.

I'm just hoping Prime goes into badass mode for this movie. (I highly doubt it though.)

"Sam! Save me!"

"Okay, Mr. Optimus. I'm gonna be a hero for reals!"

*crowd cheers as Sam defeats villain with a stick*

"Yay! Sam save day! Sam awesome! Prime suck!"

2. Decay_is_awesome

Decay_is_awesome Well-Known Member

yeah, movie prime is useless. remember when his sword was totally owned by bonecrushers throat? prime thought he was so tough, and then in one move bonecrusher completely blunted his blade. plus, bonecrusher had already messed up primes fist with his face. cant prime do anything right?

ok, in seriousness, i kind of agree with the point of this post. movie prime wasnt particularly impressive outside that one fight in tf. i think the writers are aware that it wasnt well recieved by the fans, and didnt really do anything for the rest of the audience. by the looks of the trailers hes going to do alot better next time around.

i love g1 prime, and movie prime is basically the same guy as far as personality goes, so ill be very disappointed if its a repeat of last time, where you see prime land some decent hits, but only if you pause the movie during other fights and look in the background to see a blurry prime fighting megatron. then as soon as it goes close up hes being thrown around like a rag doll.

3. Richard Prime

Richard Prime Banned

all yeah this time movie prime will kick some asssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    all the trailer we seen he more badassssssssss then ever including that upgraded with jet fire he gets he even more stronger that devastator ,kill devastator prime

4. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

somebody needs to Youtube this for all the non-americans >_<

5. Crescent-31

Crescent-31 Decepticon

very strange, I also live in holland and can watch this without problems..
    And I cant upload it on yt sorry.
    I have the feeling shia thinks every Tf is badasssss XD

6. Tragesty

Tragesty Well-Known Member

I live in Aus and can watch it no problems, strange...

7. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Hopefully he's as "bad ass" as Shia says.