Mt. St. Hillary help!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Autobot Optimus, May 14, 2009.

1. Deceptichage

Deceptichage Decepticon Land Pirate

News Credits:
    You never know when something this coincidental may happen. Good thing I had the camera out.

2. Cascadia

Cascadia Mt. St. Hilary

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yep...it is definitely a small world because I know that I have seen Lookout Mountain.

3. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Naw, that's a vaguely odd story about Armada-era Mini-Cons finding some evidence that the Beast Wars happened. "Micromaster Collection" was the short line of reissues Takara did of the Micromaster six-combiners from the latter days of Generation 1. They were accompanied by a story told through prose excerpts in the leaflets they were packaged with, about how some Micromasters arrived on Earth in the early 80s, shortly before the Transformers on the Ark woke up, and got up to some hijinks.

4. Dragonwolf

Dragonwolf dragon-bot

News Credits:
    is there anywhere we can find and read this story?

5. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Scroll down to the "External Links" section of this page, and you'll be good to go!

6. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

There's also a Lookout Mountain in Tennessee as well, though I would presume that they would have built Autobot city near the Ark. (And Scramble City places it somewhere near the ocean or another very large body of water.)

7. Cascadia

Cascadia Mt. St. Hilary

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Another place that there may be some confusion. According to several things that I have in terms of information, they placed Autobot City in the southeast. However, I am not entire sure if there are any active volcanoes in the southeast of the United States so they went with the Pacific Northwest for the Ark. They needed something strong enough to reactivate the TFs such as a volcanic eruption.

8. alfred p. sloan

alfred p. sloan Well-Known Member

In "The Key To Vector Sigma" pt 2 they say Megatron is 30 miles due west of Seattle-Tacoma. Puting him on the hood canal or kitsap penninsula. The thick forest Megatron is using the key on looks very much like that area.

That is just anecdotal evidence, but being from Vashon Island Washington and a child of the eighties I always assumed they ment Mt. St. Helens on the cartoon. n/m the eruption on the cartoon happens in 1984 and not 1980.

9. Kup-is-Dion

Kup-is-Dion Lord Cthulhu

So you live in Transformer Country??? AWESOME!

10. Cascadia

Cascadia Mt. St. Hilary

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I feel that the entire Pacific Northwest is Transformers Country due to the lack of continuity of the setting between the comics and cartoon as well as the various episodes (esp. seasons 1 & 2).