MPM-6 Ironhide

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by is456, Jan 9, 2018.

1. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron Unicron Herald BladeZero

News Credits:
    wait, 3d parts for what exactly?

2. artimus prime

artimus prime SCALE Debater that collects multiple TF lines TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    The guns Ironhide used in DOTM and a brace for the hood halves. Both designed by Tim(?) and sold by Capcomkai.

• Like Like x 1
  3. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron Unicron Herald BladeZero

News Credits:
    lol, i forgot about those

4. World Prime

World Prime Za Warudo!

Ebay:
    Got em! So badass and I actually prefer them to the cannons. Plus the back mount makes it so much more fun to have display options! I might drill small holes into his default cannons so they can store too. I am happy to say that if you give capcomkai your money he WILL deliver!

Came as three 3D printed pieces plus the metal rods for the back mount. They came in white but I plan to spray them metallic black and add silver highlights with maybe a little gold:

IMG_2173.jpg

You have to transform the back differently to get the mount on. It's not hard to figure out:

IMG_2175.jpg
    IMG_2177.jpg

Here he is with them back mounted. I think I might display him like this since shelf space is tight. However he looks totally badass with them in his hands too! I really wish he had come with these in the first place. I think they learned their lesson with accessories though, since MPM Megatron and Jazz are coming with a lot more than the others have. If you have had a good experience with your Ironhide and want that extra badassery then I highly recommend these! He's also selling shoulder and arm tab stabilizers. The only reason I didn't get them is cause the shipping would have increased dramatically to have them all in one box. Enjoy and tell me what you think! I'll be posting more pics once I've painted them.

IMG_2178.jpg
    IMG_2179.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  5. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

He shipped my chest locking piece out today, so hopefully I’ll get it soon! Guns look good, show more pics when you paint them up

• Like Like x 1
  6. World Prime

World Prime Za Warudo!

Ebay:
    Sprayed my new Heavy Iron guns black! Just gotta add some silver detailing to them and they will be complete. Also, I sprayed the back mount pegs by accident and now they can't mount on his back haha gotta sand them down now! What an idiot I am... Once these are done I'm gonna really wish I hadn't sold my berserker and crowbar. I just want them again for the mexican standoff scene then I want to sell them again but it's not worth it :( 

IMG_2181.jpg IMG_2182.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  7. Transvin

Transvin Well-Known Member

I love them together very much! Now looking out for jazz and hopefully next year Ratchet! :rolleyes: 

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5