Minor/Repaint: MPM-13 Blackout

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Hoptimus, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Hoptimus

Hoptimus How I roll.

News Credits:
    Just a couple little mods so far or this fella. Mostly just holding space for now. Please feel free to share your ideas!

I modded the blade weapon so that 2 more blades can fold. This lets you, or possibly just me, attach the weapon on his back in bot mode, so those blades don't stick up. More pics coming.

IMG_20230110_221416501.jpg
    IMG_20230110_224937287.jpg

Also thinking of modding his toes so they can swivel and widen his narrow little feet.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Thunderstang

Thunderstang Cant Leave Things Alone, Devastator Connoisseur

Instead of modifying his existing toes, my idea is to try to add his missing toes to widen the feet. I have been contemplating how to add them so that they are not parts forming in the transformation but I think that would provide the best look.

3. Hoptimus

Hoptimus How I roll.

News Credits:
    I had forgotten that he has extra toes. That might be doable too, I'll have to see. I just transformed mine to alt mode, I'll have to check how much space there is where the feet end up.

My blade weapon mod does interfere a tiny bit when you attach it to the main rotor blades in alt mode, I'll have to make a little clearance for the screw heads I added to the weapon. More later!

4. Dexatronic

Dexatronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did you do anything else?