MP01 and 15th Anniversary Convoy

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by CdnShockwave, Nov 28, 2008.

1. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

I lowered the price on my MP01 Convoy Click Here

I also listed my MISB 15th Anniversary Convoy. Click here!

2. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

Man dude,
    That is insane on the price of that MP Prime.I could get an Mp-04 for that or a 20th Prime and put long stacks on him for $100.00 Not to be dissing you or anything but you should always look at closed auctions to see what they go for.

3. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Actually, I always look at finished auctions when deciding the price. One MP01 went for over $300.

I remember one time I was selling reissue Thrust for $250 or something like that and someone posted "That's crazy! No one's ever going to pay that much!" And within half an hour of that post someone had bought it. Would I charge that much on the boards? No, people around here tend to research their prices. But e-bay is a different kettle of fish and you can really get some money out of it.

4. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    I still think your wasting your money listing these like this, unless your just testing the water and are just trying your luck hoping someone dumb will pay for it. If you are really serious about selling these my thing has been to start it at like a dollar and let the market do the rest, it works every time. Actually I've usually got more money then I would usually expect listing it cheap and letting it rip as more often then not it will end up in a bidding war of sorts.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008