MP Wheeljack Full Image

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by General Tekno, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shockwave76

Shockwave76 Decepticon

WOW, the prototype Wheel Jack looks awesome! It's even better than I expected it to be. Can't wait!!

2. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    He came "at you"? The only thing I see is him telling HIS experiences with AE. And for this you call for his banning from the board?

Anyway, on to better things, like this MP Wheeljack. Wow, he looks great!

Kind of sucks that we have to wait until Aug. to get him but I'm thinking he'll be worth the wait. Preordered 2 (first time I've ordered 2 of the same MP ever) since WJ has always been my fav car 'bot. I can't wait to see full colour images, then I'll patiently wait for his release while staring at said pics.

3. Adroc

Adroc Collector

First time ordering from Anime Export. Having read some negative reviews but most of them seem to be positive from many members here, prompted me to give them a try.

+2 MP Wheeljacks pre-ordered!

4. Snailbot

Snailbot Well-Known Member

Really excited about Wheeljack. There's really nothing to add, everything's already been said but damn he looks good. The only disappointment is that it wasn't a painted final, lol! And with the reissue of Grimlock, Soundblaster, and possibly Star Sabre hitting before Wheeljack, I'll have time to save money.

5. ShockWave77

ShockWave77 Well-Known Member

someone can't read.... lets move on to better things.

6. Bnz Toy

Bnz Toy 3P Combiner

Same here, never ordered 2 MPs before and never from AE... All new here! I ordered 2 because this mold needs to be displayed in both forms, the alt mode is that beautiful! Also, as nice as Prowl and Swipe is I've always had more of a connection with WJ in the cartoons, especially when he created the dinobots. August can't come soon enough.

7. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You'll be fine guys. I've had nothing but great experiences with AE. It's nice not having to pay customs charges, something I always got smacked with when I ordered from a US etailer.

8. danny boy

danny boy Banned

News Credits:
    Alright I've gone MP crazy. I've ordered 2x Wheeljack from AE and will order another 2 from HLJ. I absolutely need 3 perfect molds for this figure. Hoping for no duds but will likely get one.

9. Sweeny

Sweeny Electric Monk

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What this man says. Ordered from AE six times now with no problems and no customs charges.

Keep thinking that roof seam can only be part of the transformation for the head, even with Takara's magic the cannon looks too big to fit.

10. DoubleYouTeeEff

DoubleYouTeeEff Well-Known Member

I don't remember my username at AE! LoL, why can't they just use your email. To recover password they need your username and not your email.

11. periL75

periL75 Soft Fleshy Bi-Ped

Ebay:
    Dam this is beautiful!

12. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol 

This is cool, you guys are awesome haha. Make sure to post pictures at work when you get WJ !

13. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    lol I had that problem before. If I recall correctly, your username should be in the "To" field of your welcome email. If you don't have that any longer (for shame!) then new stock email reminders should have it also.

EDIT: I still can't quite believe Wheeljack's coming our way. Amazing! I've wanted a proper WJ for so long now, the Generations one just didn't do it for me.

Now I can only hope Mirage, Hound, Jazz, Sunstreaker, the van bots and Trailbreaker follow.

14. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    They sure nailed Wheeljack alright. I need this in my life.

15. DoubleYouTeeEff

DoubleYouTeeEff Well-Known Member

Ah, I see it, thanks!

16. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Had to try AE. $44 is just too good. Ordered.

17. Brum Bot

Brum Bot You’re an idiot Starscream

News Credits:
    Really??

Thanks. Just had enough of his one man tirade against AE. He's borderline trolling.

This.

Thanks man. FWIW, I've also ordered 2 as well. I was tempted to get a second bluestreak for alt mode as he was so beautiful.... but have caved for Wheeljack. He looks epic, and I really doth my cap to TT for getting such an accurate G1 Bot from such an iconic alt mode.

^^ Same here, hence my point in the first place :) 

18. haventgrownup

haventgrownup Procrastinator

So, people can't remark what they are worried about or don't like, or hope will happen?

This is a discussion forum.

On the other hand (and agreeing with you), people that want things that are unrealistic (requiring changes to the work that the TT MP team has already done on the figure) aren't being --well-- realistic. This IS the Wheeljack mold/design. If they go back to the drawing board....Nobody wants that!

It's not Perfect, but it's still very, very impressive and very nice so far.
    There will be undoubtedly a dozen things that I can nit-pick on, but I'll buy him and probably love him overall.

Looking at my MP-19 as I'm typing: There are four dozen things that could be changed for (what I feel is) the better, but if I step back and look at him, he's leaps-and-bounds better than any "G1" Smokescreen we've ever gotten or are going to get. These are mass-produced "cheap" figures, not one-of-a-kind bronze statues.

19. haventgrownup

haventgrownup Procrastinator

They were happy to sling poo at each other and call the opposition mentally-******ed until you came in here with your sensible and rational point-of-view!

Thanks a lot.

20. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    God I want it so bad :drool: 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.