MP Soundwave revealed!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by kurdt_the_goat, Jun 14, 2012.

1. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Shipping is going to be the expensive part, probably as much as the actual toy, unless you order it from Amazon Japan yourseslf but have it shipped to a friend in Japan and then have them bring it to the states with them to skip the overseas shipping fee.

If you cant find anyone else to help ( and there is plenty of people ) and you really really want this , and want it the cheapest, then let me know. I am coming back to the states in March and would be happy to bring it back for you ( I live in florida so you will need to pay for shipping from Florida to your house in the states ) you would just have to wait awhile to get the toy as march is 9 months away still LOL.

I go back to the states every so often and I go back with 6 empty suitcase to fill with food and ect so going there I have lots of room. Id leave the toy in the amazon box it came in and would place it in my check in bags though.

2. lazerface

lazerface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TF Source says they have free shipping for purchases over $150 though, so it doesn't look like there will be a problem. Unless their free shipping doesn't apply to MP Soundwave for some reason.

3. Deadsnott

Deadsnott Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    It's nice to know there are still really nice people around! I don't suppose you want to come to Ireland? Lol

4. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    cool, is that your service or are you linking that for dv8mad? I'm a CAG as well

5. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:

TFSource offers free shipping over $150 so for MP Soundwave, it's the best deal I believe

6. SkywarpsNipples

SkywarpsNipples ホンマおもろい人やね〜

News Credits:
    Got my Sideswipe at Anime Export for 4,060 yen, which equates to $52. So far I believe they have the best price around. Soundwave is around $140.

7. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    LOL WISH I COULD ! seriously want to someday

I dont buy Tf for myself anymore, I buy them for my son ( and I am slowly giving him all of my old stuff , which is everything from year one To RID---so a ton of stuff ) BUT I remember back in the day when I was buying them for myself and I SOOOOOO wanted all these cool Japanese exclusive stuff, but couldnt get them for various reasons ( price, no contacts ect ect ) and I can remember wishing I had someone to help me.

So I know how it feels and want to help others when I can.

Sucks that when I finally quit buying Tf for myself, is when I basically moved to Japan and then had access to all kinds of stuff. But It was too late for me LOL.

I keep seeing Stuff on auctions here in Japan , like SKYGARRY going for roughly 100 dollars or so and sort of want to bid on them though as on the OUTSIDE OF JAPAN market Sky Garry goes for quite a bit more than that.

8. lazerface

News Credits:
    Thanks!

9. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Im just linking trying to help him out

10. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow.free shipping,may consider this deal.

11. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    To give some perspective on how popular MP Soundwave is likely going to be, we have a guy here in Calgary, Alberta, Canada who runs a very tiny little Japanime store that stocks all the usual suspects/brands of robot based toys & franchises, and he's planning on bringing in over 40-50 pieces of MP-13 when typically he gets no more than 5-8 pieces of any given Masterpiece. So if that's indicative of anything, I have a feeling the big guys like TFSource, BBTS, etc. are going to be bringing in a literal shit ton of this figure.

Even though we'll never know for sure (unless Takara says something publicly), I'm convinced this is going to be the single best selling MP to date and that Takara is in for a shocking surprise when they see how badly they underestimated the popularity of this so-called "outdated" character. And that's not even counting what's going to happen when the all but assured Hasbro edition gets released later.

12. lazerface

News Credits:
    ^ I hope it's as popular as you are thinking, so we keep getting new cassettes. New versions of Ratbat, Overkill, Slugfest, Beastbox and Squawktalk would be amazing.

13. Anti Spark

Anti Spark It'S DUB Or Nothing!

News Credits:
    ^ throw in those super rare $500.00
    Asian cassettes that never came NA bound!

14. Stepper

News Credits:
    Wow,talking about all these MP cassettes make me drool

15. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    I thought the same until somebody kindly informed me that those cassettes are Autobots :( 

16. HnH

HnH MPM Moron

News Credits:
    well i was hoping we would get more then one cassette with Soundwave...but nonetheless he's beautiful!!

17. Stepper

News Credits:
    TakTomy will try to milk us with more cassette in future,hence they just issue 1 cassette with Soundwave.

18. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    Well, he was displayed with Laserbeak, Ravage, and a Rumble/Frenzy figure. I know its been stated that he will only be coming with Laserbeak, but I'm holding out hope that he will get released with the other cassettes he was shown with.

19. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't hold your breath. Soundwave had 2012 next to him, and the rest of the cassettes had 2013 on their release card.

20. Hybrid Style

Hybrid Style AKA: TheFallen

News Credits:
    I read reports that the other cassettes are being released in 2 packs as "Project Soundwave" in 2013