1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

MP Prime (Takara version) and Megatron FS $150 for both

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by D-Unit, Apr 29, 2009.

1. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    MP Prime (Takara version) and Megatron FS $150 for both or will trade for Henkei

As it says, I am selling my two MP's. $150 gets you both of them, which is a really good deal. I believe both are complete and are in great shape. Megatron is un-modded, and no, that doesn't mean I fixed it myself, I somehow got one that as never modified with the orange tip. Prime is the Takara version with the longer smokestacks. I will also throw in as a bonus, the display base that came with the DVD version of Optimus for free (it makes transforming sounds and says a few phrases). Give these guys a good home. If you want to trade, I am interested in the Japanese classics/Henkei.
    My wants:
    Optimus Prime
    Starscream
    Hound
    Prowl
    Sunstreaker
    Ironhide
    Ratchet
    Bumblebee
    Inferno
    Astrotrain
    Ramjet