MP --> alternity --> alt/bt --> HA?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jerryitus, Jul 30, 2010.

1. jerryitus

jerryitus Transformer vacuum

I know collectors that display alt/bt's with their MP's b/c they are pretty decent in terms of look/scale.

I myself have used alternity bumblebee/cliffjumper in a MP display

Would it be a reach to group HA guys in there? They are pretty much in scale, so seems like they would fit in (even if the characters didn't really make sense).

2. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i had a hodgepodge of alternity, alt/bt, HA all together..i only have mp skywarp but he was there too...my collection showcase isnt necessarily to show off though...its more for easy access to grab adn play with who is ever closer at the time
    edit :
    ive got one set of HA in alt mode, and another set in bot mode....just need to get jazz and ill be caught up :) 

3. katch26

katch26 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I think the only thing that actually works is MP prime with alts (both modes) and maybe alternity bb/cj in robot mode.

edit: didnt notice the HA part, I think the vehicles are pretty close in scale to 1/24-1/25 ish but the robot mode aesthetics are just too different for me..

4. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i keep my ha's in car mode with the alts, (some of them are in car mode as well)