MP-44 KO

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by octobotimus, Mar 2, 2020.

1. 6Trash9

6Trash9 Hi

News Credits:
    I know waiting 2 months for a figure sucks and it wont be as exciting anymore but yall acting like you didnt spend like $100 and then just put him away and not touch him

• Like Like x 4
  2. FatYunChan

FatYunChan Well-Known Member

It’s normal to be pissed for this long a wait, but it’s just human nature to get some pleasure or excitement in getting something new in the mail. It’s a great fig, and the long wait along with the discovery of various fixes helped set my expectations accordingly. Well worth the price IMHO.

• Like Like x 3
  3. God Orion

God Orion Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I just hope it will happen...

@Optimus Dime , nice seeing you could fix the hips issue. If I get replacement parts, i will try your method to ensure everything works well. I will update the PDF when you post pictures and so on...

4. Nuclearcrunch

Nuclearcrunch Well-Known Member

Being on the other side of america from CA sucks. Next time can they ship the other way?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's how I felt until it arrived. Was like, "do I even care about another MP Optimus at this point?" Once I opened him up, I got excited and now I'm happy with him.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jaguaratron

Jaguaratron Well-Known Member

Show.Z has THF-03 in stock, its a fantastic figure, probably better than my genuine Takara version.

7. MrOrange645

MrOrange645 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Ok, I've read this like ten times and I'm still not sure what you're trying to say. I'm not sure if English is your primary langquage, so it may be a language barrier. Not trying to be mean, just trying to understand your statement.

I understand the first part. Yes it does suck to wait 2 months to receive a figure in the mail. Or anything for that matter.

I don't understand the second part of your post about acting like we didn't spend $100 and putting him away. Can you clarify what you mean?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jaguaratron

Jaguaratron Well-Known Member

I suspect hes inferring that most people will just take him out of the box, fiddle with him for a day then pose him on the shelf and rarely touch him ever again.

• Like Like x 2
  9. MrOrange645

Ebay:
    Do you have any pictures of your fix? And you put "simple yet very effective trick" in blue font, which here typically denotes sarcasm. So is it NOT simple and effective?

And are you referring to the blue tack that is kind of a sticky putty? Like teachers use to put posters up on the cinder block walls in school? Or are you talking about something that actually hardens? I don't have my figure yet (hopefully this week), so I'm just trying to picture in my head how your hip fix works.

Thanks!!

10. MrOrange645

Ebay:
    Ok, you may be right. For me, that's honestly most of my figures. I display them, I don't typically play with them. I have a couple I let my 11yo daughter get down and play with, but typically my figures are just statues on a shelf that occasionally get re-posed. So if I didn't touch MP-44 for months, it wouldn't be abnormal.

11. 6Trash9

6Trash9 Hi

News Credits:
    I was referring to the people who said they would keep him in the box and forget he exists just bc they had to wait 2 months for him

• Like Like x 2
  12. MrOrange645

Ebay:
    Oh gotcha. I guess I didn't realize so many people had said that. I think I remember one or two saying that out of frustration, but I doubt anyone is seriously going to just leave him in the box once received.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Rewind

Rewind Data Stick

News Credits:
    It’s heeeeerr...

08926B4F-38B4-4491-8E50-817E81451C04.jpeg

oh.

B4B373E5-BF63-4FEF-B830-023117C79250.jpeg

It’s the other one that I ordered ten days ago. :lol 

• Like Like x 13
  14. God Orion

God Orion Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    That's the thing. I really wanted to play with him. But you can't. It just breaks at the hips.

15. TIKnTIN

TIKnTIN NOTORIOUS MS Hater

ya'll wouldn't be complaining as much as you would if you've ever experienced having to wait for over 4 months for delivery, with 2 weeks waiting for it to ship when shipping was halted by the pandemic, and then 3 months of limbo stuck in shanghai without any tracking update! :rolleyes: 

and yes, that was my first and only order with ShowZ. :confused:  cancelled my mp44 ko pre-order after that experience, and so glad i did. but still have over 800 points i can't even make use of with them. :p 

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  16. MrOrange645

Ebay:
    If MP-44 were Starscream

JointShockedArizonaalligatorlizard-size_restricted.gif

• Like Like x 2
  17. 6Trash9

6Trash9 Hi

News Credits:
  18. 6Trash9

6Trash9 Hi

News Credits:
    Well my only order from them was 2 weeks so Ill keep ordering from them till something like that happens (IT01, KO Hound, Arcee are my only orders left with them)

19. stprime

stprime THE Prime that the Matrix refused.

News Credits:
    Any suggestions on getting the shoulder symbol OUT now that I’ve decided I don’t like it and I can’t seem to get it out?

20. axiom

axiom What the what?!?! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, they're talking about me. Yes, I'll probably just leave it boxed up and wait for another time.

I just have zero excitement for it right now.

Maybe after a few months I'll find it in box and be like "Sweet, totally forgot I ordered this! Damn that shipping time took forever! Let's take a look at this pup."

Thing is, I'd rather wait for it to be exciting, than open it up right now with my lingering disdain for the shipping and Covid delays.

• Like Like x 2