MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Knightsword, May 9, 2018.

1. Predaking EX

Predaking EX I am Power.

Ebay:
    I'm expecting Cheetor and Megs at the same time from AJ. Cannot wait, Megs and Cheetor looks gorgeous. I am still very impressed of the build, detail and paint on Primal. I've read the other BW MP are of the same quality. I hope TT keeps it up and even surpasses themselves with this MP 43. 44 may have more attention but I guarantee this will be TF of the year for many.

2. HolyCulture

HolyCulture Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got my second MP primal yesterday. So glad I decided to get a second!

3. Sam

Sam Arrival

News Credits:
    Got my first MP Primal a month ago. He’s been living in bliss in my collection, MP-36 unable to harm him due to some timeline/continuity malarkey (and also G1 Megatron laughing at the prospect of attacking some ‘inferior human/ape creature’).

Unbeknownst to him, this time of peace is nearing its end.

• Like Like x 4
  4. InsaneJester17

InsaneJester17 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Since I can't dislike this post, I'll "like" it out of spite. :p 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    You made me do this durning my drunken stupor..( I’ll forgive you though )

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Let me see if I'm correct. Usually for new MP, shipping notices are usually Wednesdays North American times? Correct me if I am wrong.

7. HolyCulture

HolyCulture Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Pushing a guy to buy toys while drunk is good on me. Hell im guilty of it myself :D 

It’s those “yeah man! You can totally jump across to the other bulding buddy!!” sorts of friends that cause regret.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Predaking EX

Predaking EX I am Power.

Ebay:
    You can always blow up the first Primal in a stasis pod as a grand display of cunning and malevolence when 43 comes!

• Like Like x 1
  9. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    Nice box art. 

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    I actually have my first version on eBay. I bought my second through AJ ( actually 3rd ) I found out my wife bought me the HA version last week for my Bday lol. I only need 2 though.

• Like Like x 2
  11. mags2424

mags2424 TT and 3P MP Advocate

What is the timeframe for US retailers to get official products usually? Been a long time since I had one preordered.

Also, I think this is relevant. Has everyone seen this? I am sure most have but it still cracks me up.

• Like Like x 10
  12. Predaking EX

Predaking EX I am Power.

Ebay:
    Love it! I hope David Kaye makes it out to Reston, TF Con. Really want him to sign 43 box. It may not be Xmas, but I think I'll have to hear him sing it when 43 comes in the mail to celebrate!

• Like Like x 1
  13. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

If you do it my way you'd have to transform them back to beast mode before your copy arrives, upon getting each one so far I've been in awe of the beast modes for like 30 mins or maybe an hour, who knows, before the urge to transform them takes over. Having the rest of the gang ready in beast mode gives me the chance to look at them all together in that mode before the new guy gets transformed. By the time I get Megs though I'll have my extra Cheetor and Primal so I'll have one in each mode ready anyway so then it all comes down to Dinobot who I'll only ever have the one of... I think seeing both together in their dino forms will be nice to start, then I'll transform Megatron and I imagine my mind will have been blown at least 4 times by then. If I'm not overwhelmed by awesome at that point I'll convert Dinobot and finally see these two together side by side in robot mode. You are right though because it's going to be tricky to take my eyes off Megatron initially in order to transform Dinobot.
    It really is a crazy line, when you only have one copy the last mode you left them in is so pleasing to look at and handle. Then you transform them and reveal the other mode that blows you away all over again cause it's like that talking gorilla/cheetah/raptor you idolized as a kid now lives in your house!

Do you have Dinobot and Cheetor? If so it's hardly been peaceful for Big Bot. Without Predacons to fight Dinobots probably been hounding Primal to fight the Decepticons and Cheetor, overhearing the argument has likely ran off head first into the Con's base/shelf. Optimus's only relief will be if Rhinox ever joins them, he'll probably be "blessed" with Rattrap for company first though.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  14. nugun2

nugun2 Well-Known Member

While I would love to buy this. As my Collection of BWs has grown. I cant justify paying almost 500 bucks for this when you include shipping. And this of course is in CAN$$ Seeing what 3rd Party, and 4th Party companies can at a much smaller price point do just as good a job. So I will save my money and wait it out and if what I have seen remains true 1) takara drops in price over time.They hold no value. 2) Forth party may come with major fixes. ie MPM Movie OPPRIME.

15. fearthehoss75

fearthehoss75 Well-Known Member

You'd think by now there would be a KO primal... I have doubts that a '4 th' party would do a BW Megs. This guy will just go up in price as all the other BW stuff has with reissues costing more then initial releases. My 2 cents

16. Predaking EX

Predaking EX I am Power.

Ebay:
    I would imagine the preorder price on AJ is the cheapest it will ever be.

17. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Stop buying toys for 4 months you can afford it to add up all toys you bought in 4 months it adds up to 500

18. infinite_virtue

infinite_virtue Well-Known Member

I pre-ordered from Amazon Japan and the current total is around ¥ 25,910 since the nice thing about pre-ordering from Amazon is that sometimes the price drops on the pre-order and you are guaranteed the lowest price. Still not cheap but definitely better than a lot of other places in terms of price.

19. BWfan86

BWfan86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice! Was that actually David Kaye? If not, it was a spot on impression.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Xaxis

Xaxis Multi-dimensional Traveler

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Preparing for the arrival of my Queen!

I just reloaded my Amazon Japan gift card balance and put a sizeable payment into my MP-43 order. Now I’ll only have to scrounge together about $150 when he’s released.

Predacons, TERRORIZE!!!

• Like Like x 5