MP 42 Diaclone Sunstreaker - Cordon

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Gamerlingual, May 8, 2018.

1. mcart

mcart I'm not fat, it's Prime Armor

News Credits:
    Exactly. Hence my inclusion of it I loved that line because it sums up perfectly the hubris of the Jedi. They considered themselves so perfect that they didn't even see what they were saying was exactly what they were accusing others of.

I think there's a similar one in the Simpsons along the lines of 'don't judge people you don't know. That's what they do in Russia!'

Just as my telling you that they definitely didn't mean Gordon would have been pure congecture since I don't know the person. Which is why I try to choose my words carefully and try not to present my beliefs as facts.

Anyway, all that to say not a lot :) 

Last edited: May 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 2
  3. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Yoinkus

News Credits:
    I've always thought this too, but I read somewhere recently that only a sith deals in absolutes. Obi Wan wasn't dealing in an absolute, he was simply stating an absolute. There's a difference between stating something vs dealing in something. Obi Wan is a very "certain point of view" type of person, so a little detail like this would probably be an important detail to him lol

Last edited: May 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  4. HolyCulture

HolyCulture Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was also carefully thinking about that exact word choice of ‘deals’. I think you’re right about this particular phrase. And Obi wasn’t one of the blinded members of the council.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Blingotron

Blingotron Well-Known Member

Ugh, I ordered Cordon from RoboToyBase last month and ISC Chicago has been holding it hostage. It's original delivery date was June 29th and it's just been sitting there doing nothing... Gimme my stuff USPS! :mad: 

BTW this is the last update...
    Processed but not moving along to it's next destination. Wonderful.