MP 36 Megatron KO

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by rubadubspawn, Apr 2, 2017.

1. PurpleStuf

PurpleStuf Pastor of Muppets

News Credits:
    Not sure, I've never pre-ordered anything. I imagine it all depends on when they get the figures in to ship from their suppliers.

2. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

Makes sense

3. djtfmd

djtfmd Well-Known Member

that's a reliable seller (it's Sarah Zheng, as others have mentioned already - she's sold on ebay and FB before too)...

i wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again if the price is good - but for most items i've been interested in, other sellers have had better pricing so i haven't bought anything from her recently...

hope that helps! :) 

4. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

I'm just going to buy from show.z. It's only $13 more and I trust them alot. Besides the small price increase I see no downside. Are there any I should know about?

5. VelsR

VelsR Ancient of War

News Credits:
    Questions to ponder:

1. price of figure
    2. shipping cost and time
    3. taxes (if any)
    4. after-sales policy

You can direct your questions directly to them, I am sure they are more than happy to answer you.

6. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

I emailed both of them. I told myself whoever replied first I would buy from (like a coin toss). Show.z responded within 10 hours. Eyou has not responded yet. Show.z is a really good sellers to my knowledge, correct me if I'm wrong.

Also can you specify what a "after sell policy" is. I assume it is when you needs parts replaced and things like that. Am I right?

7. VelsR

VelsR Ancient of War

News Credits:
    Yes. Policy about returns, missing parts, defects etc.

Good luck with your purchase.

8. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

Thank you, have a good day!

9. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't worry, Sarah Zhang is very legit just like ShowZ and Baba. She even has a Facebook page where she is active and posts videos of herself showing new products and store promotions.

10. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

The reason I'm hesitating is because she doesn't have a lot stuff being sold on her eBay unlike Baba. She only has 7 items on her eBay and 57 positive ratings where baba has almost 5000.

Also I see sou saying you have bought from her FB and ebay, but have you bought from her website? It shouldn't matter but I still want to know.

I looked up all three of her contacts and stuff (Sarah Zhang, dreamtoysgo, and eyoucollection) on tfw2005 and found a guy saying this back in 2018. "FWIW, Dreamtoysgo is the Ebay page for Sarah Zhang, she does very active postings for products and pricing on her own Facebook, and the TF-Fans page, is Wei Jiang's B2B partner for Taiwan, and now has her own site (www.eyou-collection.com). While the good/bad list is a fantastic tool, in this case, her Ebay history is actually a pretty small indication of her credibility as a seller."
    What do you think? I couldn't find you replying to this, you may have.

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  11. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    I haven't heard of anyone having any issues with her.

12. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

What about one*day_bid? I'm thinking about getting a different ko from her. And is wolvesbabies reliable I saw you asking about him a while ago.

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  13. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Leonwave

Leonwave Well-Known Member

i got gigapower grimlock for a very good price from sarah zhang from her with no issues at all, i'd hold off buying from chinese sellers at the moment though dont matter how good the seller is once they send the parcel it's out of there hands really the situation is a bit of a mess at the moment i don't really think now is the time, it's funnny when all this started a couple of months back i held off and held off getting an it01 thinking i'll wait till this all clears up a bit thinking i then pulled the trigger and turns out i got him at the worst possible time i'm still waiting for him from mascotzone

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thingfromthevoid

Thingfromthevoid Yammed, Spammed, and Cheesed off

Inside Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head
    Yep, last November, full set of Jinbao Devvy arrived safe and sound from them :D 

• Like Like x 1
  16. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had a problem with one*day_bid. Ordered a new XTB Cyclonus and received a used one. The box appeared to be sealed with the clear labels intact but the figure had several spots of paint wear, minor scuffing, and the biggest giveaway - a dry rub Decepticon logo. When I reached out to him, he didn't seem to believe me and even went so far as to try to tell me that the logo was applied at the factory. Eventually he offered me a $20 rebate and, since I didn't want to drag it out or go to the trouble of trying to track down another copy of Cyclonus, I accepted and I just don't buy from him any more.

17. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

I was watching YouTube videos about the 1:1 MP-36 KO and some of them link to direct tf (https://tf-direct.com/ko-mp-36-masterpiece-megatron_p1981.html). This is a dead link. But I did find a NB MP-36 (NB MP-36 MASTERPIECE MEGATRON). Are these the same thing? They are on the same website with different names. Did tf-direct change the way they name KOs or are these different? I asked something like this a few days ago but I wasn't clear with my question so I'm not 100% sure they are the same. Also is tf-direct still shipping to anyone's knowledge? Thanks.

18. Thingfromthevoid

Thingfromthevoid Yammed, Spammed, and Cheesed off

Inside Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head
    Yes, that is the MP-36 KO... NB means No Brand

From TF-Direct's website...

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 01.57.54.png

• Like Like x 1
  19. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

So are they currently shipping but it's slower or not shipping at all unless you pay the extra $15.

20. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not shipping at all unless you pay extra.

• Like Like x 1