MP 36 Megatron KO

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by rubadubspawn, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Craigmcgowan1984

Craigmcgowan1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    His feedback isn't fantastic is it

• Like Like x 1
  2. GeoffDes

GeoffDes Well-Known Member

144 postitive / 3 negative in the last 3 months, and part of the reason I began ordering from him in the first place was the near-unanimous praise on here.

I still prefer going the AliExpress route, but I've got several from zpdlna802 over the past couple of years and haven't had an issue. It's not a sure thing, but nothing in this category is.

(One caveat, though - the store doesn't seem to have updated in a while. So it could be that it's going to fall off a cliff in the next couple months.)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wonder why no one has thought to make a "Black Megatron" or Blue Leg "Megaplex" one yet ?

4. MonsterMash

MonsterMash Well-Known Member

I've ordered masterpiece KOs (including mp36) from seller jiangyaoming2018_0 over twenty times. Been pleased overall.

Don't expect pristine boxes as they are shipped wrapped in thick styrofoam and YMMV on box conditions. Had some arrive in great condition, some with creases. Bots have been good condition. Takes 1 to 3 months to arrive though.

One seeker was missing a tail piece and he sent me one when I asked.

Though KO mp36 really sucks to transform. I'll be leaving him in bot mode...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Furyan

Furyan Furyanicon

News Credits:
    Any chance of an IT version with the red inner panels?

6. OriginalFire

OriginalFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  7. Decepticon13

Decepticon13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    As has been noted pictures being used for the Daban pre-orders are of IT/Infinite Transformation packaging, lol...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Kung Fu Roo

Kung Fu Roo Well-Known Member

Well magten came in. first impression is hes okay for what i paid. if you have a ttko or messed with one, it feels nearly the same imo. they seem on par. its as if the same people made it minus using few different colored screws and better aligned decepticon logo. well, i noticed my front hips skirts actually come up on magten, they didnt on the ttko. at least not without fear i may break them, so i left them be. also my ttko light never worked in the cannon, but the magten does, so thats a plus.

my ko roll of the dice copies trade loose areas. for example my left arm is a lil loose on magten. not the ratchet joint but that pin/friction portion vs say a loose right hip friction on my ttko. so some polish tlc will be needed.. im not sure about if screws need adjusting.. just took a quick look is all.. the paint came flawless on this copy.

speaking of paint.........mang, that color pops. my room is dark as is, and magten looks like i have a light shining on him. also, i dig the white face. unfortunately, i wont be transforming him, so i wont be able to see if i have tab issues. just doing a quick look over and if i was just judging him as a stand alone figure for 30 ish bucks.. worth it.. if i was looking for that IT quality i hear about, id probably pass.. but then again, for 30ish bucks.. come on... id rather spend 30 bucks on this, then painting a ttko to make a magten... idk.. magten is my robot megs and the ttko will be gun mode megs.. this KO guy is happy..

ps. i just scratched the paint on his left shoulder... &%$&$&^$&%$ lol.. f me, thats what i get for being lazy and not wanting to open magtens box back up.... the butt of a weapon did it....i did it seeing if ttko purple gun would hold. in a double elbow joint position a slip happened from the user...

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. djtfmd

djtfmd Well-Known Member

where did you get the magten mp-36 ko for ~30 bucks??

10. Kung Fu Roo

taobao. well there is shipping.. but the base cost was 30 ish iirc. actually 259 cny ($38 USD)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  11. djtfmd

djtfmd Well-Known Member

oh nice! how much did shipping add on top of that? or was it part of a larger order?

12. Kung Fu Roo

shipping was 85 USD for 10 items and 5-10 air to australia. was here in 4 days but got held up due to easter and the post office being closed fri/weekend/mon. 2 robots and 8 sets of lele brand minecraft ko blocks. weight was around 8000g (17 pounds). magten weighed about 1700-1800 grams.

this is superbuys inflated shipping prices, then theres also conversion fees on currency @ a couple %.

13. djtfmd

djtfmd Well-Known Member

ah, gotcha - so kinda difficult to know how much it would've been if ordered by itself then. still, sounds like you got a spectacular deal on yours (i'm pretty sure i paid >100 for mine!) - congrats!! =)

14. Kung Fu Roo

by itself through superbuy it would have been around 60-65. through taobao forwarders, probably 50-55. idk anything about taobaos offical forwarders though.

15. djtfmd

djtfmd Well-Known Member

are those amounts including shipping, or without?

16. Kung Fu Roo

i guess that would be with shipping included by itself, but im just guessing.... + currency conversions + a custom fee which is like 1 dollar...i never shipped a item by itself so i wouldnt know. i try to spread shipping out to where its like 7-10 dollars an item or per bot if i can

current shipment that i just processed at the warehouse is at 8494 g (18.7 pounds) and cost 69 usd via a value air service.. more weight for roughly 15 dollars less but longer times for sure. that 10-15 days really means 10-15 days. 3 items but 7 bots, since one is a combiner.

17. Mentasm

Mentasm I check in, but I don't check out.

YouTube (Handle):
    Wait, did you get a purple LED with your cannon? Is that the newer batch? I was under the impression both had red LEDs...

Anyway, I already own MP-36 but mine had paint issues and a warped arm panel out of the box, so I have been toying (excuse the pun) with the idea of getting IT-01 for a while. Today I impulse bought a used one from eBay that has supposedly never been transformed or even removed from the box. The description said it is missing two of the three Kremzeeks and the Japanese language fusion cannon, but the English one is there.

It only cost me £45, so I can live with those couple of things being absent given that is probably never use them anyway. As long as the back panel and faces are present I'm golden. I think the colour will be a much better fit for TE-01 Prime, providing it doesn't discolour of course. Here's hoping I haven't wasted my money!

18. Craigmcgowan1984

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I think the Japanese cannon was purple led in some versions, would have to look mine out to check. the other two Kremzeeks were bonus extras like the English/chinese cannon so not getting them isn't a big deal I guess. £45 is a good price as long as it's in good condition.

19. Mentasm

Mentasm I check in, but I don't check out.

YouTube (Handle):
    Cheers, fingers crossed. It looks like I can order the Modfans-01 kit if I really want the purple cannon and a couple of additional Kremzeeks, but to be honest I have only used the sound gimmick on my official MP-36 about twice and I can live with having just one annoying little electrical bastard! The only reason I'd really need it is if it doesn't have the back plate, but the listing didn't say it was missing and I'm fairly certain it's been included in all runs of IT-01.

20. Craigmcgowan1984

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yeah the back plate is a basic extra in it-01, not sure modfans one would fit anyway as I'm sure I read somewhere that the it-01 backplate is a slightly different cut from ones for takara mp36, but not sure if I'm remembering that right or not?