Mp-19+ Smokescreen

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree if these "packs" or "kits" were available to complete that toy look they would have my money as well.

2. GizmoTron

GizmoTron Roobaticon Commander

Ebay:
    No they're easy enough to get, just they are not available through other Japanese e-tailers like Amazon.jp and TTMall only sells to people with a Japanese address, so you'll have to order one through a proxy that will ship them to you after they receive it or you'll have to buy it from an e-tailer like BBTS or Hasbro Pulse that will import the item for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Makai Lung

Makai Lung Banned

Am I the only one hoping for a MP Trailbreaker or Jazz reveal this weekend? :( :( :( 

• Like Like x 2
  4. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    This is almost as needful as a new Soundwave.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz Professional Lawn Mower

News Credits:
    Where is my Star Convoy pics?

6. Jacob Knight

Jacob Knight Kingdom Warpath will be mine...

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Holy Crap! That\'s Beautiful!

7. Dean ML

Dean ML Well-Known Member

Can’t wait! Whatta year for me, jeez. Like others have said, though, the windows need to be clear or smoky. Love the new integrated cannons! Great to see they’re willing to slightly re-engineer for a + release.

Wheeljack+, Bluestreak+, OPv3, BBv2, Hound, Smokescreen+... Helluva year for me:) 

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 11
  8. Sam

Sam Arrival

News Credits:
    Don’t mind if they have a slight blue tint to them (like Grapple’s), but they shouldn’t be this blue.
    That said, this is probably a painted up MP-17+ with new parts added. The final glass might be less intense, we’ll find out when we see official photos no doubt.

• Like Like x 7
  9. jackisking

jackisking Yeah, the MP line is soooo dead

News Credits:
    You're right a new mold would definitely be better, but I'm fine for now, there's a lot of other stuff they have to get to first:D 

• Like Like x 3
  10. Dean ML

Dean ML Well-Known Member

Hope you’re right as you usually are, man! Bumblebee needs the blue windows but they’re showing the clear tinted ones at this show again so hopefully they’ll get them both right in production. Are you in on this release? Give us your thoughts on The Gambler! Btw, it picks up where Child’s Play left off.

• Like Like x 4
  11. HolyCulture

HolyCulture I'm so much a toon guy that I framed Roger Rabbit.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Lol fuck no hahahaha. We’re all anxiously holding our collective breath for a character so beloved and cool as jazz or memorable and badass as Trailbreaker.

Both would make me extremely happy.

Also once again I have an extremely personal fondness and admiration for Scatman Cruthers. I absolutely adore the man and his work. So a Jazz reveal just may sincerely make me tear up unlike any of the other reveals that I’ve loved so much already.

Edit #2. Growing up my family owned a tow truck business. So many nights did my single father wake me up, put me in a wrecker, drive to a tractor trailer runaway ramp on the mountain, and shovel pea-gravel for hours in the early morning to dig the semi out while I imagined he was saving Optimus as I fell back asleep for just a few hours before school.

My dad hated how much I loved transformers. But I always wanted a Hoist toy to give him to somehow bury some old hatchet I was baring. He wasn’t fond of toys or games, but I know my dad well enough to know that the gift would have had a lot more sentiment for him than most might assume. He wasn’t fond of toys but he was sensitive and caring at least. Either way a trailbreaker reveal means a Hoist is coming. That also makes me tear up more than all the other reveals that I’ve loved so much.

So yes. I, specifically, am rather invested in a Jazz and Trailbreaker reveal.

Here’s to the next two days of the TTS. May they bring us all what we are waiting for :) 

• Like Like x 14
  12. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    No I really like the Datsun mold. Bluestreak is my favorite except for maybe if Wheeljack+ ever shows up. I just thought the original Smokescreen was plenty toon accurate already. It was light on the sponsorship logos the first time around. I figured a + version might come with the toy head and launchers at least.

• Like Like x 2
  13. HolyCulture

HolyCulture I'm so much a toon guy that I framed Roger Rabbit.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I hate that I feel like the only person in here that loves the variety of body (face?) shapes to the Autobots.

As @WildBill pointed out so poignantly a while back the Autobots are the museum curators, the sandwich makers, and the mechanics of society. They all aren’t a recruiter’s wetdream like Sunstreaker or Sideswipe.

I absolutely love the idea of a fat bot. (Except for Bayverse Hound. I detest that fattydingdong!) and Smokescreen’s fat chin is just perfect the way Primus (Flory) made him. Beautiful new face!

• Like Like x 6
  14. Sam

Sam Arrival

News Credits:
    Ah that explains why the five of them are in a spaceship at the beginning of the ep!
    Not the best animation, but fun stuff all the same. I liked Devcon’s voice acting, and now I get all the references MP-19 was plastered with.
    Not gonna lie, when Bosch shrank down Inferno, Prime, Bumblebee and Perceptor it made me think of MP-33, 44 and 45. Where’s our MP Perceptor! :lol 

Yes once again this Bumblebee prototype has clear windows. I’m sure they’ll get him right for the final release, hopefully Smokescreen too.
    Btw what do you think about the insignia they’ve used here? Think I would prefer the same as MP-44’s, though between 14+, 33, 12+, Ironhide and Prime there’s very little consistency between insignia on a red backgrpubd!

• Like Like x 3
  15. jackisking

jackisking Yeah, the MP line is soooo dead

News Credits:
    Naw , nothing much about the original is toon accurate. I'm beginning to think they didn't give Prowl mods is because he's the most accurate. Someone posted something the other day, all 3 of them have drastically different legs with Prowl matching the animation. They still fit visually with what they do now, but I think at some point they'll come back and revisit them.

• Like Like x 3
  16. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    The colors are good, except the blue window, but not like they will change it now that they are showing that color.

Hope there are other facial expressions like with Bluestreak, but as they havent shown it, i doubt it.

Wish it was going to be available on Amazon Japan, and not be like MP Bluestreak+ or MP Shockwave+...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    Well this makes sense in today’s transformers continuity . Starscream is now Blitzwing , and jay leno is now smokescreen. Love the new look , but the blue windows will be swapped out for for the originals. Still kinda SMH on that one .

• Like Like x 2
  18. Sam

Sam Arrival

News Credits:
    You can't just swap out the car's front window. The reds probably won't match (and will have SMOKE TACTICS written on it). Also, the rear-seat windows that end up on the sides of his feet are painted on, you'd have to paint over them in a different colour.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Jacob Knight

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Man... MP-18+ Streak And MP-19+ Smokescreen? I Don\'t Know Which One I Should Get...

• Like Like x 2
  20. Jacob Knight

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    @Sam Don\'t Ever Change Your Profile Picture

• Like Like x 2