Mp-19+ Smokescreen

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Jun 12, 2019.

1. InsaneJester17

InsaneJester17 Well-Known Member

Smokeleno.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Chris C137

Chris C137 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    When do we think we can expect to see the next batch of updates for Smokey+? I'm really hoping a final production version changes the glass to grey, the autobot symbol to an outline (like MP44, the inconsistency bugs me, I want a Sideswipe v2 just to correct that :p ) and maybe the shin panels behind the rear windscreen to a darker grey.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sam

Sam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He might be on display at the next toy show at the end of September. I would actually expect his shin panels to be a darker colour, just based on the parts that are used in the manufacturing process. Not sure what they'll do for his windows, though.

Also wish he had that outline insignia (and I may well replace it with one from ToyHax like I did with 12+).

I wonder if the barrel of his gun will also be unpainted like Prowl and Bluestreak to allow for Bluestreak's effects parts (which are compatible with 19's gun).

I'm actually quite a bit more excited by 19+, just based on how amazing 18+ turned out. Really brought new life to this relatively old mould.

• Like Like x 7
  4. Xaxis

Xaxis Well-Known Member

Well, I did it. At first I thought I’d pass on Smokescreen+ and that my MP-19 would be enough but I’ve been having so much fun with MP-44 and loving all the effects parts. Also really appreciating how Wheeljack+ looks in my collection next to the newer editions.

I’ve preordered Smokescreen+ and am looking forward to enjoying this version of the first G1 carbot I got as a kid. :) 

• Like Like x 8
  5. InsaneJester17

InsaneJester17 Well-Known Member

This guy needs to hurry up. I already sold off my MP-19 and need my Nissan bro back!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Same here, sold my MP-19 as soon as MP-19+ was announced. I'm loving these plus releases and Smokescreen might beat Bluestreak for the number two position of all my plus releases. Wheeljack is still my number one plus release. Hopefully Tracks will be the next plus in line.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Prime of Shadows

Prime of Shadows Quick as Lightning

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    This figure taunts me. But I tried to fit MP-19 on the shelf with his buddies after I got MP-44, and he just...doesn’t fit! And his joints are loose. Blast, I may have to pick this guy up.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Digger

Digger Spreading peace, love and reasonable explanations

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Man I’d love a remade Tracks. Hopefully the mould would be improved as well.

• Like Like x 2
  9. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At this point, I think I need a new mould for the Datsun brothers. It's really showing its age.

• Like Like x 1