MP-11SW Skywarp !!!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Cheem The Rup, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Yeled

Yeled Grimlock is King

Either they think they won't sell well because their original versions using the MP-3 mold did poorly/were done already or they are planning to use them as filler somewhere along the line. Lot's of companies won't release something if they don't think it will make enough profit to make the effort worthwhile. But not putting out obvious repaints doesn't make me think they are doing another mold. That's faulty logic.

2. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    It is just a different kind of logic. I see funky sideswipe and Wheeljack repaints that I'd wager a lot of money have less interest garnered compared to SW and TC and have to wonder why the latter aren't being released. Now, it may simply be recency of past releases, profit margin for the mold, etc. I'm by no means saying there is a new seeker mold in the works, but I think one interpretation of the tea leaves is that they're not repainting them so they don't saturate the market prior to the release of a new mold in the nearish future. it is just as valid an assumption, even if it is a less likely outcome, as the financial feasibility argument.

3. Sixo

Sixo Canonical

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I cannot be alone in feeling an accute sign of fatigue at even the prospect of a third seeker mold, especially when the one we have now is just fine! :) 

I can't be doing with another round of S1 seekers... I'll be very happy with my MP-11, Hasbro Thundercracker and MP-11SW and consider myself lucky to live in such a wonderful time when I'm able to own things like this.

It's so funny these days... When we don't like the slightest thing about a figure, everyone assumes a version 2 (or 3) is around the corner. I blame the Spider-Man films. :lol 

4. Mobb One

Mobb One Godmaster

News Credits:
    The only new moulds Takara should be working on for MP decepticons are reflector and/or inspecticons. If the Megatron rumors are true, then an mp galvatron should be worked on as well. They really shouldn't be wasting their time on a third seeker mould.

5. MP Collector

MP Collector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Any word yet on what bonus accessory, if any, MP-11SW might be coming with? I am thinking along the lines of the Grimlock throne, the Optimus Vector Sigma accessory, and the Reflector for the rereleased Megatron. It would be nice if this came with a great bonus accessory. It wouldn't make the $200 price tag that much easier to swallow, but it would help. Also, have we identified what the missing accessory is on the back of the box photos we have seen so far?

6. Dean ML

Dean ML Well-Known Member

Yeah, no more MP jet bros. molds, please. I'm not even excited about Coneheads. I'd get them, no doubt about it, but there's a long list of G1 characters I'd rather have.

As far as Skywarp's accessories, I'm not expecting anything, but if we got an extra Energon cube or a stand I'd be happy.

7. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy

News Credits:
    Well if there is anything, we'd probably be finding out about it very soon as he's due out in less than a month.

I wouldn't be surprised since he is a completely original Transformers Asia release if there isn't anything. Though Gold Megatron did come with Reflector.

Randy

8. Prime135

Prime135 Friend of Arcee

News Credits:
    Tumblr:
    Probably nothing, so far only the carbots and soundwave have had them.

9. Backpack

Backpack G1 forever.

The next jets should be Thrust, Ramjet, and Dirge. Then after that 3 or 4 years.... we'll be a bit more ready to reinvest in a third round of new mold original seekers.

10. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    According to the product images you get , yet another , Megatron in gun mode. In G1 colors.

11. agentcastle

agentcastle crotchimus prime

awesome... i need one of those! (insert sarcastic picture of the 4 I already own)

i never *expect* anything aside from the figure, as such, any extra is a pleasant surprise... usually

12. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You can never have too many gun mode Megatrons. :lol 

13. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    I would have liked a flight stand instead.

14. Yeled

Yeled Grimlock is King

It seems there are as many gun Megatrons as Decepticon releases. Someone needs to take a picture of the entire Decepticon armada armed with Megatrons.

15. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yup, me too.

16. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    With all these MP Megatrons, we can react the scenes from the IDW comic with all the Megatron guns around the world.

17. Magnoir

Magnoir not that important

News Credits:
    me too.. hope the stand will be included..

18. Sixo

Sixo Canonical

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Can't say I'm too fussed about any accessories for this guy. I will just be happy to have him in hand! :) 

19. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    I personally would love a stand. But so far, none of the Takara MP-11s came with a stand so I'm not expecting one.

20. DukeFett

DukeFett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That just doesn't make much sense to me. Hasbro includes in in their's so it's not like it doesn't work. In jet mode they're just supposed to be taxiing in the runway the whole time?