Customs: MP-11 Thundercracker to Skywarp

Discussion in 'Requests' started by SurlyJ, Nov 6, 2012.

1. SurlyJ

SurlyJ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've never commissioned a custom, nor done one, but I have an extra MP11 Thundercracker I W's planning to leave MISB but I think I'd rather turn him into Skywarp. I'm still toying around with the idea of painting him myself, but even though I used to do lots of art and painting on canvas, I was never great at doing sculpture and probably shouldn't do my first on such a pricey figure. So. I want to look into commissioning it.

I'm a big fan of the mid-phase Skywarp customs I've seen, so maybe someone is up to that. I don't know how much these things should cost, so if this is Your thing, throw me a quote and maybe we can work something out.

I'm also open to an original design if anyone has a cool idea, but I'm mainly thinking Skywarp.

2. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

pmed

3. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    If you want a mid warp skywarp then you will have to use a clear version of the toy. Like the ghost starscream. If you want a regular skywarp there are plenty of people here that can do it. Myself included. price would depend on the person doign the job and level of detail you want. Also most painters like myself can also do model to the figure to give it a more g1 feel. I would offer to do it but I am booked right now. Good luck and feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :D