MP-05 Masterpiece Megatron 30th Anniversary Exclusive Rerelease

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by shiftypenguin, Oct 9, 2014.

1. MP Collector

MP Collector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am with you. I have both versions pre-ordered and am looking forward to having more mini-Reflectors. I like the Takara mini-Reflector too though. It is metal, and heavy, and has a great look to it. I totally get why people would want to hold out for the upcoming third party offerings and I don't want to come across like I am trying to convince people to buy this thing. It was more that I was pleasantly surprised with it and thought there might be someone else out there like me that was having a hard time finding this tiny accessory for a decent price.

2. MpCollector81

MpCollector81 Banned

As someone who regretted not getting MP-05 Megatron, I was excited to hear about his reissue... but the gold tone? No way.

If I'm going to invest into an MP, it better look like my most endearing memory of Megatron. I can't sit here and accept it as a 'Electrum Plated' version from 1 episode of the G1 cartoon.

I would love to know the thought process behind this color choice. Good for the people that want a duplicate MP in a different color tone. I'll pass.

3. crimsongrey06

crimsongrey06 Well-Known Member

The gold looks tacky

4. maxxzander

maxxzander Well-Known Member

gold turd...