MP-01/01L Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by locidm, Aug 22, 2011.

1. locidm

locidm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Newbie here. Recently got a MP prime (Hasbro 20th Anniversary version) and looking into getting a trailer for it. I found two that are very similar in terms of stock photos but am wondering if any of you have experience with either of this and can speak of each piece's quality.

1. the recently released MP trailer from iGear. I'd totally get this if it had the autobot logo on the trailer, but it appears that it doesn't.
    http://shop.igeartoys.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=111

2. The second one appears to be a Chinese KO (what isn't?). I could not find any review of this one and am not sure of its quality. If anyone knows more than what the pictures offer and can share some insight that would be great. I do like that this one has the logo on the trailer and there seems to be a little more paint application on the roller itself. I also like that both guns are black.
    http://www.yahobby.com/transformers-mp01....ler-p-2265.html

2. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
  3. autotronprime

autotronprime I like to make cool things!

News Credits:
    Both are the iGear trailer. I have one. Quality is good and it DOES have the autobot logo on the side, comes with roller and two guns. For the price it was well worth it for me. Got mine from TFsource but also BBTS has them.

4. locidm

locidm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great thanks guys! Gonna get mine from BBTS since I already have a bunch of things on POL. Great to hear that it comes with the logo on the side!

5. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The justittoys version is also pretty sweet. It doesnt open, but you can usually find them for half the price of the igear version. I got mine from a board memeber here for 50 bucks.