Movieverse Toys Appreciation Thread! EXPLOSIONS!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Zigholtul, Sep 29, 2012.

1. xd Accrocate

xd Accrocate Tell Megatron, 'Let's tango'

Instagram:
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Shmoptimus Prime

Shmoptimus Prime Za Warudo! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Will do! I'll post an incomplete one here when I'm done :) 
    Seriously. It's soooo played out. Reddit is even worse.
    Awww I appreciate you too!
    It's been a while! Always love seeing your pics!
    Yep the whole helmet is the same just the face and crest is different. I noticed that when the movie design was released in 2011.
    I did it a while back when I first got the figure. I cut a lot off the back and sides but really just cutting the bottom off the back helps the most.

• Like Like x 3
  3. KR DynobotPrime

KR DynobotPrime BigRedCollector

Instagram:
    Dogfight in the sky.

dogfight.JPG

• Like Like x 28
  4. HAL237

HAL237 "Ravage, eject!"

Instagram:
    To those that own SS Sentinel, I would highly recommend lightly shaving down the pegs on the “316” panels that tab into the roof during transformation. Doesn’t affect transformation at all, and the nasty stress marks that appear on the sides in vehicle mode are gone.

• Like Like x 3
  5. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

Yeah, for TLK. "Oh look! Starscream's back from the dead!" Something like that.

6. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  7. LRJ2007

LRJ2007 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    this figure is awesome!
    IMG-4566.JPG IMG-4565.JPG IMG-4564.JPG IMG-4563.JPG IMG-4562.JPG IMG-4561.JPG IMG-4554.JPG IMG-4559.JPG IMG-4560.JPG IMG-4555.JPG IMG-4556.JPG IMG-4557.JPG IMG-4558.JPG IMG-4550.JPG IMG-4551.JPG IMG-4552.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 22
  8. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Leader Optimus is my most recently acquired Studio Series figure, and I had to do some rearranging of shelf space to get him to fit comfortably in the display. While I was doing that, and looking at all the characters I now have some plastic representation for, it got me thinking

In the last two and a bit years since the first wave came out, Studio Series has given us some really cool characters. It's covered pretty much the entire roster of the first film, minus poor Frenzy, a good chunk of the key characters from Revenge of the Fallen and Dark of the Moon, as well as occasionally dabbling into the last two Michael Bay films, and of course, Bumblebee. As of the end of this summer, we'll have reached sixty-eight figures released in Hasbro's market, which is a lot further than I ever expected this line to go (I couldn't believe it when it hit 50!), and many of us will finally be assembling a completed Devastator!

But as I'm looking over these figures, I'm finding myself hard-pressed to think of any characters that are left (that haven't been officially announced that is) that I feel I really need. Off the top of my head, I'd like to see Leadfoot, Hot Rod, Wheeljack, Mirage, and some form of Skids and Mudflap. All of whom would probably be released as deluxes, though the twins I could see being in some kind of two pack. I know there's guys like The Fallen, Sideways, maybe even Devcon if they really want to dig deep, but they're not really characters I'd consider super essential for my collection, honestly. As for Age of Extinction and The Last Knight, I'm happy with the figures I have from their respective toy-lines to represent most of those characters. Plus, if the likes of Drift, Cogman, and KSI Boss/Nitro Zeus, I could see a lot of TLK figures simply being repurposed into the Studio Series line. If they look better than the originals, I might snap 'em up, but they're far from a priority

I think the long and short of it is I'm not sure how much more Studio Series will have to offer me. This has probably been one of, if not my all time favourite Transformers toy-line, and I'm really in no rush to see it end. That said, there's not a whole lot more I want from it. I'd like to be surprised, really, and have them come out with something I didn't expect and absolutely can't resist, but I'm not worried if that doesn't end up being the case. I am curious, if nothing else, to see what they come up with to fill a line-up for potentially another twelve to eighteen months

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I dunno, does any of that make sense? Anyone else feeling kind of the same? Or similar? I've no doubts that a lot of people would love to see this line go on forever (and I'm not saying I want it to end either!)

• Like Like x 24
  9. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

I'm right there with you. I don't feel the need to replace my TLK figures since I feel like what I have now fits well enough within Studio Series. Right now, there are a few characters I still want. I do not have Sentinel Prime or Scrapper yet. I've changed my tune on Leader Megatron. Definitely picking up Cliffjumper, Blitzwing, and maybe the rest of the Wreckers. I have Overload on pre-order.

Apart from what's been officially revealed, I think I only really want Dino, Que, Leadfoot, the Fallen, Sideways, and the other three Dinobots maybe. After those, I might be good on Bayverse Studio Series. It's been a lot of fun, but I'm reaching my dropping off point.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    First time I saw Que in the Movie, I kept thinking of this scene...
    wooden head.jpg

• Like Like x 22
  11. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's certainly helpful, and in some cases will be necessary, but I've found a solution that helped with the stress marks on mine...

The picture in question is in the post below:

Right here, specifically...

Annotation 2020-05-23 142107.png

I've found you can push it too far in either direction, inward or outward. You must make sure it's completely flat/level along the length of the truck mode. When that hinge is moved, it causes undue pressure on the tabs/slots on the 316 panels and causes problems. Mine is stressed because of it, now, but the stress is greatly reduced because of keeping the panels at the correct orientation. So much so that I don't feel a need to sand the tabs. (Again, YMMV, so don't take this as golden truth for all experiences and figures, but I'd recommend when transforming him the first time out of package to make sure the hinge is even/level.)

• Like Like x 3
  12. Bumblejazz

Bumblejazz nyuk nyuk nyuk

News Credits:
    Just one more to go....
    20200523_133028.jpg

• Like Like x 22
  13. loof

loof Cybernetically Enhanced Homo Sapien

That was me. It's the same stuff, wherever you go. A depressing pit of rudeness and ranting. This thread is really tame in comparison. It's actually enjoyable and fun here. We love your charts!

And now, for something completely different: Did you know I can do a really good 2007 Megs impression? I absolutely love bursting out of a room screaming, "SURPRISE! I SMELL YOU, BOY!" I'm great at TransFormer parties.

• Like Like x 6
  14. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In Stock

News Credits:
    Just got Infernocons / Infernocus with Quintessa! :) 

This is really fun set and the gestalt mode is actually pretty solid!

IMG_87600.JPG

IMG_87500.JPG

• Like Like x 14
  15. Smoking Cons Club

Smoking Cons Club Read, Create Photo Comic REPEAT

Bro you’ve said that like 50 times already :mad:  but honestly if I found a really good TF it’d more like :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :rock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :rock So Yeah dude share your opinion like this:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb 

• Like Like x 1
  16. KraegorStark

KraegorStark Well-Known Member

I told myself I was only going to buy one figure and I had Jeep Bumblebee in my hands....

Then I saw this guy out of the corner of my eye, and went, "Damn that looks good!"
    20200523_154445.jpg

Then I thought, "I don't need another Bumblebee..."

• Like Like x 17
  17. Smoking Cons Club

Smoking Cons Club Read, Create Photo Comic REPEAT

18. Optimistic Prime

Optimistic Prime It wasn't difficult to think of a username

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I don't want SS to end. It's been consistent and fun however it will need to end at some point. Yes, they can do concept art figures and also make figures of new characters just like how the TF1, ROTF and DOTM lines did but for actual characters in the movies, we are nearly there. There are still a few that I want but a large chunk of what I originally wanted has been given. I got my Sideswipe. My Shockwave. My Jetfire etc.

All those emojis hurt my eyes :lol 

• Like Like x 2
  19. ElekTriC

ElekTriC Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 13
  20. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :(  Jeep Bumblebee comes in at a close second after Sentinel. They're both great.

• Like Like x 1