Movieverse Toys Appreciation Thread! EXPLOSIONS!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Zigholtul, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Dr Danco

Dr Danco Well-Known Member

Yes you're right, I meant Ratchet but these guys look cool too:)  Did you cut the thickness of the roof too? It looks more compressed compared to previous photos
    and I thank you for the offer, but I'm afraid I live too far from your location and my customization skills leave much to be desired:D 

• Like Like x 1
  2. erwinsims

erwinsims Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    The roofheight is the same but he looks more compact cause I reduced the lenght of the rear fenders and I raised the roofstacks and added an aditional piece to lenghten roofstack covers down..

what I mean by the cover is I have 2 “study” pieces that cover the rear of the hftd ratchet (see pic) I have no need for them so I could see how to get it to you if you want.
    All it needs is paint.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Sorry.. I have to share this, I feel quite prowd.

;-)

trailer is coming along.. now he just needs the additional 11 cm length and then ill figure out how to make both the armoury and jetpack out of it.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 11
  3. Olivus Prime

Olivus Prime Space Ranger

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow, that's a huge reduction of mass! The original was ugly in how enormous it was.

• Like Like x 5
  4. erwinsims

I took around 37 mm out of the trailers width, I need to find proper pics of how the armoury looked and then it will be the next task to get right.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Xaran Alamas

Xaran Alamas Well-Known Member

Hi, sorry if this has already been asked and answered.
    With the Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Bumblebee (18/Takara SS-16) are there any significant differences between the Hasbro and TT versions? In some pictures the yellow of the TT version looks deeper or slightly more orange and the Hasbro version looks paler.
    Thank you

For clarity here's the Hasbro Pulse page for the specific toy: https://shop.hasbro.com/en-us/produ...umblebee:097D2FA1-D51F-4DEB-AE87-A1179E3B4A32

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. shapercreator14

shapercreator14 Terrorcon

News Credits:
    So maybe I'm reading into it too much. But I can't stop looking at the shapes on the Bike Sisters' stands.

20191129_080804.jpg

20191129_080828.jpg

20191129_080846.jpg

It looks like there are some pegs or slots on them. Which makes me hope that somehow some way we can get a combined mode finally for them.

The other things that make me feel this way: the extra pieces to bulk them up. Yeah the pink gun matches the concept art for arcee but the actual cgi model had the exhaust blaster. So for movie accuracy, it really doesn't fit. But the extra bulk up piece and sword for Chromia had no appearance in movie or concept (at least to my memory and research). But the combiner concept art had a big ol energon blade.

image_thumb[16].png

But no alternate head exists anywhere on the set from what I can see so that puts a stick in the spokes. But, by god, I hope that it is true in even a slight amount, and if it's not I know I'll find a way.

• Like Like x 12
  7. Xaran Alamas

That would rock. Perhaps it's pre-tooling of some sort?

• Like Like x 3
  8. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi // f a n t a s y //

News Credits:
    Hasbro and Takara figures stopped having different paintjobs after POTP or TLK due to brand unification. They make the same stuff now.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Xaran Alamas

Thanks, I knew they had stopped doing different paintjobs, but I've not really been following the Movieverse side of things so I didn't know when it started. Thanks for the info :) 

• Like Like x 1
  10. BluJayWarrior

BluJayWarrior Active Member

Instagram:
    I had the exact same thoughts going when watching TonTon's review. There's way too many odd tabs and clips to just be superfluous details. But I can't figure out how they might connect together if at all.
    rsz_ss_arcee_triplets_standbases.png

• Like Like x 8
  11. shapercreator14

News Credits:
    What if... they dont tab together, per se, but act as combiner pieces to attach the sisters together at certain points. So rather than tabbing together and forming a solid combiner piece they are separate but act as reinforcement for the body?

• Like Like x 7
  12. Shmoptimus Prime

Shmoptimus Prime Za Warudo! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Thanks @jru42287 for the hasbro pulse info! I'm gonna check that out now!

Also, some more deals for everyone here: TLK leader Megatron is only $25 on amazon.com, and car mode ss dropkick is only $11 on ages 3 and up!

That actually looks awesome!
    I thought that from the first pics that were revealed. I really hope it's some sort of hidden feature! They even have a couple of accessories that seem really random. like that blue chunk that attaches to their arms, or a SECOND huge cannon for the red bike... I'm excited about the possibilities for these three!

• Like Like x 6
  13. Optimistic Prime

Optimistic Prime It wasn't hard to think of a username

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Welcome to the boards! And well done on keeping the figures in good condition!
    That's a really cool shot!

Wow you have made a lot of progress! I see you have taken a lot away, nice job!

• Like Like x 3
  14. BluJayWarrior

BluJayWarrior Active Member

Instagram:
    That's a great idea! Taking this into account, I went back through the review for anything unusual in the bots. Thy only thing I feel confident about is this one L-shaped hole on Arcee, which isn't used during transformation at all and seems to line up with the L-shaped tab on Chromia's stand
    upload_2019-11-29_9-38-17.png upload_2019-11-29_9-30-44.png upload_2019-11-29_9-39-0.png

There's also this square hole on Elita's back wheel that seems worth mentioning. I feel like I'm stretching for ideas but dang it having these three combine would be awesome.
    upload_2019-11-29_9-41-50.png

• Like Like x 23
  15. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    This might be a Jetfires gun situation. No official instructions, but it's there. And maybe Takara instructions will have something

• Like Like x 6
  16. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi // f a n t a s y //

News Credits:
    Certainly if they were meant to combine wouldn't HasTak have released official stock pic(s) by now?

I'd love them to combine but right now I think it's just wishful thinking.

• Like Like x 4
  17. shapercreator14

News Credits:
    Yes because Hasbro showed us what to use jetfires upper torso for.

Or that time they gave soundwave a gun that looked dead on like megatrons barrel but made no mention of how it would work with megatron.

Hasbro overlooks and doesn't communicate everything to the fans pretty frequently.

• Like Like x 9
  18. Shmoptimus Prime

Shmoptimus Prime Za Warudo! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Just some fun. I love 3A Optimus so much. Goku should probably be half the size though but whatevs:

IMG_9674.jpg IMG_9675 2.jpg
    Good analysis! My other theory is that it might have something to do with attaching to their bike modes for some accessory storage? Kinda like a stealth force half-transformed mode or whatever it was called.

• Like Like x 11
  19. Lukelbs

Lukelbs I am responsible for my own disappointment.

• Like Like x 13
  20. erwinsims

Wow.. never knew this excisted.. I like the look of it, to bad it is all an add on

• Like Like x 4