Live-action Movieverse Toys Appreciation Thread! EXPLOSIONS!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Zigholtul, Sep 29, 2012.

1. SuperRock7

SuperRock7 Gone for some milk

News Credits:
    Any guesses on who the unrevealed voyager might be for the new wave?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Blitzwing, wave-mate with scrapper i guess.
    Wouldn't be surprised if he's revealed at the same expo. as shatter and Jeep Bee.
    There isn't another option for a voyager.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd love for it to be Blitzwing too, and I hope it is. But there's also the chance that Scrapper may be a lone new voyager for this wave, with an older voyager repacked in with him for the wave, just like Ironhide and ROTF Starscream

• Like Like x 2
  4. KABAR432

KABAR432 giving beasts a forever home

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    hmmm thanks I'll have to check that out. to be honest I just got him yesterday and haven't messed with it yet. So that's the way he came out of box.

• Like Like x 2
  5. lonewolf96

lonewolf96 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I done some digging and talked to a few different source's and i think i may have a possible reveal line-up for next weekend.

First let me say this

This info comes from several different people one of which is my regular inside man. The other 2 i haven't had much interacting with. So take this with a huge and i mean huge mountain or 12 of salt.

Ok heres what i got

First - there will be a third voyager class figure revealed i have nothing on who much less affiliation.

Second - much like last year ( where 07 Optimus, Bonecrusher, and Jetfire were revealed ) Voyager class and leader class seem to be locked in for a paris comic con reveal Friday. 2 of the 3 voyagers are revealed here 1 of which is scrapper and the leader reveal is of course Overload.

Third - paris comic con is said to officially reveal the Universal Studios exclusive Megatron ( yes im aware weve all ready seen but its hasbro )

Fourth - london mcm will have not only the 3 deluxe figures we had leaked a few days back but one of the sources says theres 4 deluxes set to be revealed. This is also where we will see The 3rd voyager and a completely colored prototype of devy.

Fifth - Between Paris, London and The one in Italy one of the sources says wave 2 of Earthrise will be teased but did not say which id say Italy since its where we saw some siege reveals last year.

Thats all for now

• Like Like x 22
  6. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

News Credits:
    I’d love if the new voyager is Fallen or Sentinel (but preferably Fallen)

• Like Like x 4
  7. Fc203

Fc203 Jazz is a Pontiac not a Porsche

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Crazy if true

• Like Like x 1
  8. erwinsims

erwinsims Well-Known Member

Ah I checked and think I misread.. the MPM prime is not the masterpiece one right? Is it the repaint of the HFTD one? Cause I have a junker of him laying around.

And you are right, I need 1:39 but 1:35 is slightly bigger so I will check him out.

In vehicle mode I believe I calculated the Battleblade Optimus to be 1:48 scale.

Optimus Prime
    Peterbild 379 sleeper cab (flat)
    In meters:
    8.930 long, 2.491 wide by 3.454 tall (stacks)
    18.6 cm for Battleblade Prime makes 1:48.

We need a Peterbilt prime to be 22 cm long and 22.3 cm in robot height.
    By the way, the OS KO ss05 is 19.2 cm.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pretty sure either of them would be leader class since the fallen is large and sentinel too because of the mass of the truck.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Optimistic Prime

Optimistic Prime Active now and then

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Wow 3A DLX Optimus looks beautiful :drool: 

Laszlo Ven and Capcomkai talked about most of the points you mentioned above. So that adds more sources to the pile. I'm interested to see what comes our way!

• Like Like x 2
  11. sideswipe29

sideswipe29 Collect what makes you happy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Drinking some water after that mountain of salt :D  but all things considered these next few conventions should be interesting.

I'll definitely be happy if we get an official reveal of Roadbuster, he's one I really care about.

I'm not collecting the constructicons but getting to see the full combiner will be a nice treat. Anything besides those will just be extra icing on the cake.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Alirius Prime

Alirius Prime Elite Sniper

News Credits:
    So I’m trying to track down my perfect 07 cast through Mpms, and was wondering if we’ve had a 1:1 Mpm Ironhide KO like Legendary Toy’s? Basically better paint/fixes gripes with the mold but is pretty much the same? I am still trying to avoid the oversized versions and stay as true to the original molds as I can.

• Like Like x 1
  13. indie

indie Guns! More guns!

Well, there is an exact 1-on-1 KO or factory rejects of him with the same everything (paint and issues seems same. the sellers say it is revised version in listings but nothing proven).

I am waiting for Black Apple one as although it is probably oversized, it is less so than Black Mamba version, so he will still be smaller than Prime and it will solve my main gripe with the original figure: the kibble in the lower back in the vehicle mode, among numerous other enchantments.

• Like Like x 1
  14. NemesisJazz

NemesisJazz Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    I forgot i ordered this from bbts and it all of a sudden came today.... IMG_20191019_160756932~3.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  15. Shmoptimus Prime

Shmoptimus Prime Za Warudo!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Awesome if true! Honestly I'll be happy if we even get half of all this. I don't mind reveals to be spread out just like I enjoy wave releases to be spread out. I'm of course most excited to see more constructicons and I really really hope we see a new fallen or sentinel prime!

• Like Like x 3
  16. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    It's always fun when that happens, especially if you fully paid for it months before, forgot about it, and it just shows up!

• Like Like x 1
  17. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi woke among sussy soyjak

News Credits:
    The Fallen IMO has better shots at being a Leader than a Voyager. His original figure was already as tall than Leader class Blackout and Megatron, and to match his on-screen portrayal he'd need to be taller. Perhaps as a large Leader like Grimlock and Jetfire.

Sentinel has better shots as a Voyager. Given his varying sizes in DOTM Hasbro has three choices:
    1. They release Sentinel as a small, barely bigger than SS Optimus mold Voyager Class with all his weapons (rust gun, blade, shield, maybe a Pillar).
    2. They release Sentinel as a large, SS Megatron sized Voyager Class with only his essential weapons (blade and shield)
    3. They release the Sentinel from point 2 but with all the weapons from point 1 under the Leader price-tag to make up for all the plastic.

• Like Like x 6
  18. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

News Credits:
    Leader class would definitely be fine with me, in fact I’d prefer it. I just know that Hasbro is weird with their class choices sometimes and didn’t wanna get my hopes up too high.

I mean, TF2007 Megatron could’ve been a leader class given the size of his jet mode, and yet they still made him a voyager, which was a mistake imo

• Like Like x 6
  19. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi woke among sussy soyjak

News Credits:
    I think 2007 Megatron didn't have enough "goodies" to warrant being a Leader.

For example, DOTM Megs had Igor, a gun, a complex rusted/faded paint job and a much larger vehicle mode. Meanwhile Shockwave came with three minifigures - Wheelie, Brains, and a NEST guy, as well as a film accurate Grimlock-style paint scheme.

I can almost ensure had Megatron come with Frenzy and silver rusted paint he'd most definitely be a Leader Class.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Aigis

Aigis Anti Shadow Weapon TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    ssprimes.jpg

• Like Like x 15