Movieverse Timeline

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by GuitarPrime1986, Jul 7, 2014.

1. GuitarPrime1986

GuitarPrime1986 Banned

I would like to actually try to make an ordered timeline of these movies, to try to fix some plot holes. Now, to start off, I am not going to include the comics. Bay himself said he doesn't care about the comics, and in a way, they are not cannon...yet, kind of are. Anyways, I haven't read all of the comics, only a few. So if any of you would like to aid me in this thread, please do. Note that there will be some spoilers for AOE...So...Here we go -
    Allspark was created (maybe by Quintessons?), and made life on Cybertron. In this prehistoric age of Earth, an alien race (maybe the Quintessons?) cyberform most of Earth...killing the Dinosaurs, thus making the Dinobots. There was then the first Seven/Thirteen Primes that needed to energize Cybertron with Energon, sense the Allspark don't have enough juice to do so in a way. So, the Seekers were created to aid the Seven/Thirteen Primes. After years of searching for lifeless planets, to suck the energy out of a star, The Fallen decided the endless searching was enough. So, he touched down on Planet Earth, and started a war over the sun. He was defeated, trapped in another dimension so to say. The Matrix Of Leadership was then hidden in a tomb from The Fallen. Years later, life was emerging from Cybertron. The leader, Sentinel Prime, decided to make space bridge technology to teleport a sun to Cybertron...thus, giving energy. They did so, and Cybertron had a sun. Sooner or later, leadership was given to his two right hand men...Optimus Prime, and Megatron. Optimus Prime had more favor than Megatron, thus making him jealous. Megatron was injured in battle (I don't know with who) at one point, and found the object The Fallen was trapped in. He then started to talk to his master, and was told to go to Earth to find The Matrix (I think). The Allspark was shot into space, and Megatron talked with Sentinel. He was told to meet with Sentinel on Earth, so that sun could be used to energize their planet. So, Megatron pursued Earth for several reasons - 1) Find The Allspark 2) Find The Matrix 3) Meet with Sentinel Prime. After he left, Sentinel was shot out of the sky in The Ark. It drifted through space. Megatron crashed in the ice. The Autobots and Decepticons started searching the galaxy for The Allspark. Then...the movies happen. So, if you have read this long, do you think there is any more to add on to this backstory?

2. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Well-Known Member

You included the comics several times. In the movies, The Fallen is never trapped and Optimus isn't a leader yet when the Decepticon War begins.

3. Jalaguy

Jalaguy has no known physical weaknesses

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Yeah, you claim you're not including the comics but almost all this material is from the IDW books 'Defiance', 'Foundation' and 'Tales of the Fallen' (although you have several events in the wrong order).

Although personally, I wouldn't care half as much about the movie universe if it weren't for IDW, and for me this is the definitive movie timeline.

4. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    First, if you're going to make an effective and easy to use timeline, it's best not to have it in one giant paragraph.

And second, darklord is right, you included a lot of stuff that was never implied at all in the films.

5. GuitarPrime1986

GuitarPrime1986 Banned

That is true, sorry about that guys. I typed all of this the first thing when I wook up, with a super bad sunburn. So my I forgot all about saying I wouldn't use the comics :p . My bad!

6. Final Knight

Final Knight Starscream stole my Ice Cream

7. darklordoftech

The comics say that The Fallen was freed from the sarcophagus in 1993. When arrives on the Nemesis in ROTF, he doesn't have any reaction to The Fallen's new freedom. Does this mean that during the events of TF1 the other cons informed Megatron that The Fallen is free?

8. Final Knight

Final Knight Starscream stole my Ice Cream

If you remember the first meeting between those 2 in TF2, Megatron was kneeling at the opposite direction from where The Fallen is sitting. OBVIOUSLY he's thinking "Damn. The guy is shorter and uglier than I thought. Bwaawa!" :eek: 

9. darklordoftech

I'm laughing my head off right now. Best post in the history of TFW2005.

10. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I wish you would separate your paragraphs to make this easier to read