Movieverse chronology.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by AllSpark Shard, Aug 21, 2011.

1. AllSpark Shard

AllSpark Shard Squirrel-flattener

Yes. I was thinking about it, and wondering...do we have an official chronology of the events in the movies, or it is something we can only guess.-

From the info we get from the movies, I think the events in the movies span around 19,000 years or so. I think there maybe some additional info in the comics. So I think this is how they happen, more or less, I may be wrong. Also, I list only some of the most relevant events, there are too many to list in each one of the movies:

- Before time began: There was the Cube xD And according to the Transformers Foundation prequel to Dark of the Moon by IDW, before the Primes and the Allspark, there was Primus. Millennia before Optimus Prime.

-17,000 b.C: The Primes arrive on Earth, the Sun Harvester is build on Earth, the war against the Fallen, the Matrix is hidden within the Primes' bodies.

-15,000-12,000 (??) b.C: The Allspark leaves Cybertron. There is no exact date given. The war for the Allspark must have broken out around this same time or a few centuries before it was dispatched into space.

-10,000 b.C: The carbon dating of the Allspark dates it back then, according to Agent Simmons. Is it then when the Allspark crashed into Earth. Maybe is around this same time when the Ark left Cybertron, shortly after Megatron and Sentinel Prime agree to work together for a truce. The Sentinel Prime expedition mentioned by Sam may refer to the Ark's departure from Cybertron or is a event that took place before.

-around 2000 b.C: Megatron crashes on Earth after detecting the Allspark. There isnt a exact date, as Simmons only says that "he crashed probably a few thousand years ago"

1897 a.d: Archibald Witwicky and his crew find Megatron beneath the ice

1912 a.d: The Allspark is found by The first 12

1935 a.d: Megatron is taken to the Hoover Dam and put in cryostasis, according to Tom Banachek.

1961 a.d: The Ark crashes on the moon.

1969 a.d: The US astronauts discover the Ark in the moon.

1970' a.d: The Decepticons work with humans involved in the lunar missions

2003 a.d: The Mars rover prove is destroyed by a Cybertronian.

2007 a.d: The battle for the Allspark takes place on Earth. The Autobots arrive and meet Sam Witwicky and Mikaela. The Decepticons locate the Allspark and Megatron, and the battle of Mission City takes place. Jazz is killed. Megatron is killed and the Allspark destroyed, all of it that remains being two shards. Megatron is thrown in the Laurentian Abyss and the Autobots adopt Earth as their new home.

2009 a.d: Sam goes to college. The Autobots have spent the last 2 years working with NEST in the hunt for the surviving Decepticons and new Autobots arrived to Earth during that time. The Decepticons locate the shard of the Allspark and Megatron is revived, who then rejoins the Fallen. Optimus Prime is killed by Megatron. The Matrix of Leadership is found to revive Optimus. The Fallen tries to get his revenge on Earth by activating the Sun Harvester left on Earth 19,000 years ago. Optimus is revived and kills the Fallen.

2012 a.d: Sam is jobless. The Autobots discover the humans had knowledge about the Ark since 1961. Sentinel Prime is revived. The truth about Megatron and Sentinel is revealed. Ironhide dies. The pillars are retrieved from the moon and activated. Cybertron is teleported next to Earth's orbit. Sentinel battles Optimus and is killed. Megatron is killed.

And thats how it goes....from the info we get from the movies. The date I am not sure about is when the Allspark left Cybertron, there is no info in the movies about that, it can only be calculated parting from the year the Allspark was dated on Earth, and the year the Primes arrived on Earth.I think this is the basic outline of the timeline of the movieverse, it can be improved with more info.

2. nightwatch501

nightwatch501 Well-Known Member

good job

3. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

Uhh Ye that seems bout right

4. legolas grof

legolas grof Cardboard Industries CEO

News Credits:
    hang on I thought that dark of the moon takes place ten years after revenge of the fallen

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

No, four/three years, it seems: According to Sam's parents, it's been four/three years since he entered in College [and has since finished his grade], setting the movie on 2012 or 2013.

It's funny how almost no one noticed that the future is techinically set in the future.

6. LesterX

LesterX Banned

7. AllSpark Shard

AllSpark Shard Squirrel-flattener

Hey...I didnt that bad...my timeline coincides in many points with the one in the wiki xD

8. LesterX

LesterX Banned

:thumbs2: