1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Customs: Movie Toys Digibash?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Drax, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

now im no kitbasher or digibasher so i apologize if i wrote this on the wrong forum. Now i do not have any good programs on my computer in which i can edit pictures with except for paint so i was wondering if anyone ever thought of changing around the head ofthe movie bumblebee with the head of ironhide and adding a few touches here and there? i mean i think their heads would fit each other better than they fit the original designs. I was just curious i thought it would be pretty kool to see what they would look like.

2. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    you should download a free trial of paintshop pro, go on, its fun

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    there are a small few movie digi-bashes already here, try using the forum search feature. I know for a fact that an ultra magnus was digibashed from prime REALLY recently, and can't be more than a page or 2 back.

4. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Redline: i know about the magnus bash and i happened to like the ultra magnus bash from the movie prime but i just think that bumbleebee with a proportionate ironhide head would look better then with its own from what weve seen IMO and vice versa. Sorry if i did not make that clear.