Movie Questions: Quints / Shockwave

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ironhide08, Jun 27, 2014.

1. ironhide08

ironhide08 New Member

Created an account to ask a few Q's

1.There was a giant head with red eyes they showed in lockdowns ship for about 2 seconds it resembled a Quint but I'm not sure if it was just some random alien thing. Anyone know what that was?

2. Was that alien hand running the ship in the beginning supposed to be a Quint? If so that answers my first question.

3. Why was shockwave in this? Did the humans create a duplicate or did they just randomly bring him back to life? (he didn't do much again)

2. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    1 It was likely a Dinobot or some thing,I might be wrong
    2 That hand seems organic but I think it is the hand of one of the creators
    3 It's just a drone made by the humans

3. jamztio

jamztio Active Member

1. I think it was Grimlock, OP caught a glimpse of him when Lockdown dragged him into the cage.
    3. That double headed Shockwave was just a human created and experimented drone.

4. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

1) I believe that was grimlock

2) idk wtf that thing was..a question for future installments for sure..seems like the "creators"

3) one of the really cool aspects of this film is the humans scavenging fallen transformers....for example they took the bodies of sentinel prime & megatron and seemingly all the rest of the dead bots from 3...i noticed the Shockwave dual-header....i believe i saw a giant Wheelie if I wasn't mistaken as well.

5. ironhide08

ironhide08 New Member

Did I miss something in the movie? I don't remember the Dinobots going into Lockdown's ship.

6. moylan55

moylan55 Well-Known Member

yes you missed a major part of the movie then. The ship that detaches from Lockdowns main ship is his "trophy room" Prime flies that off crashes it and then frees the dinos from their cages in the ship

7. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That was the whole point of Lockdown going to the arctic. If you remember, they found grimlock frozen in the beginning.. then later on when the defense guy meets Lockdown out on the ship in the cold.. it was when Lockdown went to retrieve Grimlock. Of course non of this is specifically stated but, it implied. How or why he brought Grimlock back to life is another question..

8. moylan55

I don't think that was Grimlock, just a real t-rex that got caught in the terraforming

9. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wait... that wasn't Grimlock was it?

I'm confused... I'm pretty sure they said they were legendary warriors (Probably the ones who originally owned the Prime Ship that Lockdown is using) and that the Dinosaurs in the ice were just regular ones that KSI discovered when looking for 'Transformium' caused by the Cyberforming during the opening scene.

10. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There is no way that was a real T-Rex... it looked just like Grimlock.. guess, we'll never find out.. lol

11. moylan55

that's what I see as well, it's not Grimlock the dinos are Knights of Cybertron not earth dinosaur's that accidently get turned into TFs by terraforming

it is it had been covered by the transformium and was dead

12. King Kaiser

King Kaiser BEARS!!!!

Why was T-Rex in Antarctica? T-Rex lived in Wyoming, Montana, and New Mexico.

13. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1. I don't remember seeing is so I wouldn't know.

2. Most likely a earlier evolved version of the Quintessons. Or like a pre-enhanced by technology version.

3. It's most likely a duplicate that the humans made, guess they just wanted a two headed Shockwave. :p 

14. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Optimus refers to the Dinobots as ancient Knights, which would pre-date himself.

The Cyberforming burns out and kills organic life. The dino husk we saw was a burned out shell, and fairly small. It was just a scene showing that transformium is still on Earth.

The Knightship is in the Arctic to meet with Attinger and not be seen by human eyes or detection, as the arrangement was secret.