Movie Optimus Prime Poster At Magic - Image Rehosted In First Post

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by hop2pop, Aug 31, 2006.

1. GorillazBot

GorillazBot Got The Cool Shoeshine?

Hoy crapper! I can't beleive they are giving that much away! What booth was this!? i mean, who put it up!?

Thanks man!!

I

2. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

What a piece of shit.

3. jaimeosv

jaimeosv Member

I think you are right, it's a VERY, VEEEERY subtle thing but I think it'll have to do with the transformation, maybe allowing a full fold back of the leg behind the thigh to conceal it into the armor or something. But still looks like his walking will be unaffected unlike starscream's.

4. cappeca

cappeca wtf is this?

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?p=798172#post798172

:horse: 

5. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

Prime has tiny hands. Color looks funny as well, like someone shot him up with red and blue paintballs.

6. Golgo-013

Golgo-013 The Professional

Looks a hell of lot better than Megabuttholemouth.

7. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    not quite a fan of the revised head design [revised from the first pic we saw anyway]

but that wont stop me from enjoying the movie

8. BOOTHY

BOOTHY Member

Awesome! Very impressed. I Can't wait to see how they have even begun to tackle that as a toy.

9. Kittie Rose

Kittie Rose Banned

Ugh. I didn't mind the original design because the flames were kept to a minimum. What were they thinking? Hey the fans are bound to be divided on this, let's go back and MAKE IT WORSE!!! This revision is horrible, you can barely see the window boobs which were one of the cool things about the design. There's even LESS Kibble than the original design. Why don't the movie designers understand Kibble is a good thing? That's what makes Transformers look different from other robots. This is just too generic, in my opinion.

Sorry, but a Prime coverred in flames just doesn't make sense for the character, or any character that should be based on that character.

10. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    I love this design. It's perfect for a film, and it just looks well done in general. :) 

EDIT: Also, to all the people that hate the flames...? Maybe, just maybe, if enough people go see this movie, we'll get a sequel where Prime WON'T have the flames.

11. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

Seriously, throughout the last few pages, it's:

bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.

Don't go see it if you hate it, then.

12. Omega Magnus

Omega Magnus Can’t deal with that right now

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I have my issues with what we have seen of the other bots so far (particularly Megs and Starscream), but this Prime is amazing in my opinion. I also took some time to read the leaked script last night, and really enjoyed it. Plot wise, they did the best they could to adhere to the original material but still make the entire scenario believable/feasible in contemporary times. I'm excited to see how this movie turns out, even if it doesn't fanwank the hell out of my nerdcock.

13. Cory Bauer

Cory Bauer Well-Known Member

I spit chips all over the desk when I read that. This is my new favorite quote, and hope it's included in the movie trailer next to Ebert & Roeper's thoughts.

14. Hook

Hook The real Constructicon leader Veteran

News Credits:
    Oh come on. Those of you that don't like the flames has serious issues with your sexuality.

15. JPrime

JPrime Michael Bay Assassin

See! This is all I wanted the Transformers to be: Different from what we've seen, more alien-like to go with the direction of the new view on Transformers and something everyone can recognize. This is what should have been done with every character! THAT GUN IS SICK! Can't wait for the toys. :D 

16. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Interesting... I got the impression that the community doesn't like kibble. MP Starscream's hip kibble is a good example. There was a lot of complaining about that.

17. Masterpiece Devastator

Masterpiece Devastator Well-Known Member

These designs look more like Episode I every day. Not a compliment.

These design that keep popping up remind me of Star Wars, Ep I, II, and III. This is not good. The designs for that movie did not look better than the original trilogys. Its as if they thought that more grooves, curves and shiney parts made for a better design. This I fear has happened to the Transformers. The proof is in EVERY design that has been leaked.
    I will give them that Primes head is by far the best looking design they've come up with. From what I've seen it is a nice take on the original design thast still pays attention to the orinal concept. His hands and all red forearms also look good, I'll even say GREAT. The rest looks like bad design for the transformers.

18. rayray40

rayray40 Member

Prime looks awesome, just wait to see Him Animated

19. Revan

Revan Well-Known Member

I don't understand why most do not like the new Megatron or Starscream. I like them. A more advanced design, for a more advanced movie. Megatron looks evil, Starscream, well thats a early design. He may be completely different in the film. But if not, it still a good design, IMO. It's close to the original jet design, just updated. Bay did say that the Transformers will have a more organic look to them. No more car doors for arms, metal will become muscle, pistons to sinew.

20. BOOTHY

BOOTHY Member

I've got a idea.......how about everytime we have some movie news we have two threads. One thread is for the love and the other for the hate. :)