Movie Line timeframe / Bonecrusher question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Severus, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Severus

Severus Curmudgeon TFW2005 Supporter

Apologies if this has already been done to death, but I couldn't find the info.

How long is the movie line running - through Christmas? I would presume so, since the premiere of the new TF Animated isn't supposed to happen until Jan. 2008. If so, do we know most of what's going to be coming out? More of the same, or is it mostly done, and we'll just get more of it, along with the announced figures?

I see they were discussing a Voyager Bonecrusher from the Botcon questions, and I thought it seemed odd that they'd just now be talking about it at this late date. Any ideas as to when we can expect info on what they've decided for that?

2. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod Larzzing on twitter!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I will expect them to continue till about january or febuary. I would love there to be about a month or two gap till the animated toys come out in march or so.

3. Heat Guy

Heat Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I belive it was mentioned that the movie line will continue till next summer from the Hasbro BotCon panel.

4. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Hasbro said summer of 08 for the movie line, which is oh so nice.

As for a voyager Bonecrusher. Hasbro said they were discussing the possibility of larger figures for characters, but I wouldn't count on it happening.