Movie Jolt- Autobot Time Lord? Read the non-verifiable truth here!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Mr. Chaos, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos New Holder of the Matrix of Leakership

News Credits:
    Lost amongst the wrecking ball testicales, possibly racist robots (ok, ok, more than possible!), humping remote control cars and pot smoiking mothers, Revenge of the Fallen holds a secret... a secret that now, at long last, will be revealed.

You see, there is an Autobot who little is known about. A little blue autobot known as Jolt who appears suddenly in the background, plays a small but key part in the final battle, and then disappears without warning or answers. Known as 'Jolt', fans have wondered just who this mysterious Autobot is.

But now I, Mr. Chaos, with the aid of files stolen from the agencies of UNIT and Torchwood, can at last reveal the truth to you all.

Jolt the Autobot is, in fact, The Doctor.

Now, before you begin calling me crazy and mad let me assure you I am both crazy and mad. But so is the Doctor, so really doesn't that make me the perfect expert? The answer is... no. Or is it?

Yes... yes it is.

And by yes... I mean no.

I think.

Who is The Doctor?

Born on the planet Gallifrey, the Doctor is a Time Lord, one of the oldest (if not the oldest) species on the planet. They possess the amazing ability to 'regenerate' when injured or upon reaching old age (they are capable, in a single life, to be able to reach several centuries of age before appearing elderly), taking on a new form. The Doctor stole a TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimensions In Space) and set about to see the universe and now works to protect humanity from alien threats while exploring the time stream and all of reality.

But what does this have to do with Jolt? Everything, I tell you! Everything! For the Doctor and Jolt share many similarities that prove that just because I wear a hat made of tin foil I am not crazy!

Just look at the common traits of the two:

-Both protect Earth and Humanity. The Doctor saved the world from Daleks, Cybermen, Weeping Angels and another Scary Movie sequel. Jolt saved the world from the Fallen, Megatron, and us not seeing Megan Fox's midriff.

-Both mysterious appear during major events then disappear when their job is done. The Doctor will commonly travel to an era of history or a planet, insert himself in the major problem/threat, then happily leave once he has saved the day. Jolt, meanwhile, appeared suddenly with the Autobots, helped Optimus defeat the Fallen and destroy the Sun Harvester (the sun had gone wibbly) and then, once the day was saved, he left disappeared, his job done.

-Both refuse to kill. The Doctor does his work in 'The name of the Doctor', meaning that he does not hurt the innocent and will do all he can not to hurt his enemies. Yes, he will sometimes slip when his anger gets the best of him, but 99% of the time he will actually try and save his foes rather than see them die. Now tell me... can you name a single time you saw Jolt kill a Deception? Or even hit one with a gun? Or even seen him USE a gun?!? Of course not... because the Doctor doesn't use guns and neither does Jolt. No...

-Both use eccentric tools. The Doctor doesn't use weapons. Instead, he uses a single tool... the Sonic Screwdriver. The Sonic Screwdriver allows the Doctor to manipulate almost any machine or device. Jolt, meanwhile, does not use guns or swords but instead uses Elctro Whips... except he doesn't use them to attack his enemies. No, he uses them to manipulate Jetfire's corpse (it isn't as disgusting as it sounds) and place the pieces on Optimus, giving him an upgrade (don't try it at home, kids).

-The TARDIS and Jolt's alt mode are similar. The Doctor has the TARDIS, which appears as a blue British Policebox. It never looks like anything other than that due to its chameleon circuit being broken, meaning that there are times that the TARDIS doesn't fit in its surroundings. It is also powered in ways that I can't even begin to understand or describe how it works. The Volt, Jolt's alt mode, is a TARDIS blue electric car, which makes no sense when it is surrounded by gas guzzling muscle cars. It runs on electricity, which I can't even begin to understand or describe how it works. The Volt also will not take you where you want to go... just like the TARDIS!

-Both have companions who they allow to get in trouble/danger. The Doctor will select humans and sometimes aliens and once and a while bisexual men and let them be his companions in his journey. A companion's job is to be attack, fight back sometimes, step back and let the Doctor save the day, and look sexy if they are female. Jolt selects a bunch of Autobots and some humans (which are aliens to him) and one bisexual man (I'm looking at you, Leo) and lets them be his companions. The Autobots are attacked by Decepticons, fight back, then let Jolt 'electrify' Jetfire's corpse, which leads to victory. Oh, and he lets Mikaela walk around being hot.

-Both disappear from historical records when an astronaut appeared. The Doctor is believed dead when the Impossible Astronaut appears from a lake and kills him. Jolt disappears from the Transformers Movie Universe... and the next thing we see is NEIL ARMSTRONG WALKING ON THE MOON!

Friends, the facts that are totally non-verifiable and probably have some misspelled words in them speak for themselves (not really... if you do hear words speaking for themselves seek medical attention as you clearly are insane). Jolt and The Doctor are one and the same. The mystery of this Madbot in a Box has been solved.

Next time, I will reveal the shocking revelation that during Dark of the Moon Bumblebee was infact scientist Sam Beckett.

Until then... alons-y!

2. MasterZero

MasterZero Taking a Break

...Yeah, sure. I'll buy that.

3. legotron123

legotron123 Child of Primus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  4. Mr. Chaos

News Credits:
  5. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

I knew it!!!!! lol.

6. Combaticon711

Combaticon711 SPARTAN-II

Oh. My. GOSH! It all makes sense now! All these years of wondering...the truth has come to light!

7. bookwormdalek

bookwormdalek Gotta get a grip

News Credits:
    Makes more sense than anything else in the movies.

8. korpen9999

korpen9999 Autobot Trooper

:lol 
    Only you could make the connection.

9. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wait then where does Hienrad and vector prime fit in.

10. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

Beautiful.

11. Gauntletblade

Gauntletblade Wrecker

Companions? or just cybertronain Time traveler's, the Doctor himself says that other races can time travel. The Time Lord's just do it best.

12. Natohk

Natohk Quintesson

Now everything makes sense ! :lol 

13. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You know what if Jolt is the Doctor, then Whirl is his tardis. That's why we haven't seen him in the movie continuity yet.

14. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    What did I just read?

15. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    :lol 
    I kinda want a Jolt now.

A big ball of wibbly wobbly, timey wimey... stuff.

16. Gauntletblade

Gauntletblade Wrecker

^THIS! This right here is why I wish we had a like or thumbs up function or the forum

17. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Holy Shit?

How didn't I see this before....oh wait it's because i'm not a whovian.

I can accept this headcanon.

18. Mr. Chaos

News Credits:
    Vector Prime... clearly he is Rassilon in disguise, trying once more to escape the Time War.

19. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    [​IMG]

20. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

Cool story, bro