Movie Bobs vide on Transformers 4 and Micheal Bay.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Chaos Prime, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

I wasn't originally going to post this, but since I saw that someone posted the Nostalgia Critic, I figured why the heck not.

I have to say Bob is good at getting his point across.
    Leave Michael Bay Alone | The Big Picture Video Gallery | The Escapist

And I was surprised to hear Bob give a positive review. Okay, maybe this is going to be a good movie. I still haven't seen it yet.
    Transformers: Age of Extinction - Better Than The First Three | Escape to the Movies Video Gallery | The Escapist

So thought I'd share.

2. Galvatron II

Galvatron II I can type whatever here?

I already posted "Leave Michael Bay Alone!" and there was another thread for his review.

3. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just pointing out that the reason a lot of people dislike Bay is because when he originally made the first Transformers movie he had the ability to start a presidency of some kind. If the first movie had been amazing then it would have gotten an amazing sequel - Bob at this stage is simply blaming the general audience for the quality of the movie and telling them to vote with their wallets.

To an extent it is true - bad movies only get popular because of the general audience. However, you cannot put the blame on the general audience completely - at least not for TF;2007.

4. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Do'H! I must have missed it. I looked, but just didn't see yours.