1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Customs: movie bb

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by kamtimus_prime, Jun 11, 2008.

1. kamtimus_prime

kamtimus_prime Radicon Visionary

I need some help. I want to repaint my 08 concept bb, but do not know how to take him apart. I removed the 2 screws in his upper body and pulled on it but nothing happened. Did I miss something. If someone know how to take him apart could you give me a step by step.

Thanks

2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I see three screws holding the torso together; one near the waist balljoint, one halfway up the back where the two halves of the hood join, and one at the neck. Maybe that's your problem...

3. kamtimus_prime

kamtimus_prime Radicon Visionary

Thanks I will look for that 3rd screw tonight.

4. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

also i noticed from the first run of bb no glue and the later runs they started gluing and screwing parts .

but there are hiden screws in the torso