movie 1 prime feet fix?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by brawl569, Jul 25, 2010.

1. brawl569

brawl569 Autobot

hey guys im just wondering how i could fix my movie 1 optimus primes feet they keep springing back into alt mode position nearly is there any way i could fix this?

2. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know the automorph gimmick is frustrating. I have several movie 1 Primes and the feet work better on some than others.

That being said, the first most obvious question would be- you are transforming the feet by fully rotating the bumper/grill all the way down, right?

Assuming you are doing that, all I can tell you is I have had luck forcing the toes and bumpers to realign when the internal gears were obviously out of whack. There was no special trick to it, just careful brute force. I certainly can't guarantee you won't break something- but I haven't.

Maybe somebody knows a better way.

3. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I wish I could of found out before I selled him....
    Either way I like the Voyager of Movie 1 Prime better but He has Leg problems...

4. brawl569

brawl569 Autobot

hounustly i prefer him too but i like messing about with leader prime even though ive got rotf leader prime the thing is leader 2 primes takes to long to transform. im geting battleblades prime because it more in scale to what tfs i have and more features (matrix, guns, sword & acurate transformation still)