Digibash: motormaster request - I would Appreciate it but it may be a challenge

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Skyripper, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Skyripper

Skyripper Seeker

Recently I have lots of ideas for possible bashes but this one has been at the forefront of my mind. I want to do a combiner team like everyone seems to be doing at the moment and I felt like doing Menasor as he is my favourite. However I wanted my Motormaster to have a G1 feel (i.e. the cab feet) and not just be a classics prime repaint. I plan for it to be like the city commander armour, the classics Prime will be a repaint of just Motormaster’s cab and I plan to (hopefully) scratch build Motormaster’s trailer which will unfold and separate and attach to the prime mold, it will have a fake smaller cab for the feet.

I feel that if I am going to do this that I need a good idea of where I’ll be going, I don’t have Photoshop and stuff so a good digibash isn’t possible for me. I did a mock up on paint of what his armour might look like but I could do with a more detailed design. I know this is more of an art project than a digibash but any help would be appreciated the help

Thanks in advance

(if you want to attempt this for me then PM me and I'll send you my designs, I can't get them up because there to big, on the other hand so,epne could tell me how to downsize paint files lol)

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    man, if you make a motormaster out of a trailer, like the original toy, the cab would have to be the feet. if you went with a fake cab to attach as feet for the trailer, they'd be way too small. and good luck with this scratch-build.