Most ridiculous transformers ever

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by elbosenasoles, Jun 5, 2009.

1. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

Well, I came to this thread to see what people would say is the most ridiculous TF ever, not bitch about some douche bag's list that's complete bullshit. Why waste your time ragging on it? So with this thread topic, are we talking toy, or cartoon character? If it's cartoon character, I'd say Energon Ironhide. He's a complete moron and he has the biggest, clunkiest looking armor I've seen. If we're talking toy, I'm gonna have to go with any of the Action Masters. This line was complete bull crap. Transformers that don't transform are riduculous and pointless to boot. That's just my opinion though. I'm sure there are some people out there that love them. More power to you. For a single transforming Transformer, I can't pick one. I've had some doozies that I couldn't transform worth a rat turd in a peanut shell, but I still love 'em

2. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    Let's be honest. That article was bullshit. Something can be done by destroying it.

But seriously.. That article was bullshit. Where in the world was there a stereotype against Blaster? Did the other Autobots leave him on missions to die by himself? No... Cosmos was there. Tracks and Jazz were with him in several missions...

How the hell do people see robots in ethnicity?

Yeah... I was interested in bugs when I was a kid... LOL

3. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

I do not like this person. They are obviously not a fan. >.<

Though I DO agree about the Sharkticons.

4. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Meh, it's the typical poorly-informed attempt at comedy, meant to be (maybe) amusing to equally poorly-informed people. Fans have the misfortune of knowing when an joke is based on bad information, seeing a million other joke lists like this which may or may not be better, and the passion (or nerdrage) to be bothered by half-assed humor on their subject of choice.

5. newguy

newguy i

Agreed.

6. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

:thumb