most hated transformer of all time (character)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by optimus major, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DinobotGrimlock

DinobotGrimlock Well-Known Member

Which series was she in?

2. Sage

Sage The ZetaConvoy

TOTALLY agreed.

If ever a Transformer deserved a dick-punch (if TF anatomy allows for such a thing), it's this guy.

3. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

Cybertron.

4. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    I absolutely abhor all the Kids from Armada, Energon and Cybertron! Those loathsome pests! But since this thread is about the "most hated Transformer of all time", i'll go with Wheelie. Energon Ironhide comes in a close second. Notable other mention includes BM Nightscream! They all make me want to rip my hair out.

Was Moon a 'she'? Or a 'he'? I couldn't tell. Either way, i actually found Artemis more annoying than Moon with her mallet and constant whacking of poor Moon!

He's got a point people. Hot Rod was a good-natured, fun, youthful character in the '86 movie, it was when he became Rodimus Prime that he got depressing to watch, stiff and uninteresting as a character, and like a boy trying to uncomfortably fill a man's shoes.

I'm kinda surprised by the number of people that claim to hate Arcee in G1, seen as how she's like the primary fembot in any new line now. I thought she would be a generally accepted TFs character. But i must agree Deceptikitty that i like Elita-One more than Arcee; she led her own female force on Cybertron and was more of a "forceful female Autobot" than Arcee ever was!

5. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

I'm kinda surprised too. She was an interesting character in that she was the first female regular character. I always kinda liked her, but I did hate how she became a surrogate mother for Daniel all the time. Of course, that's not saying more interesting characters wouldn't have been welcomed. I was always disappointed that she never got a toy in the original series and has been resigned to motorcycles for now.

6. DinobotGrimlock

I don't like Hot Rod Because it was his fault Optimus died. There is no way Megatron could have raised the gun and shot Optimus enough times to kill him before Optimus just pulled the trigger. Prime had Megatron dead to rights.

I like Elita and all the other female Autobots better than Arcee, because they all were great fighters who pulled their weight in a fight.

7. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

News Credits:
    No he doesn't.

I'd rather have an emoformer anytime over one with irritatingly high image of oneself as someone who is absolutely incapable of doing wrong *cough*Star Saber*cough*

8. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Well to be fair, i think Arcee could hold her own in a fight satisfactorily too most of the time. But Elita and her posse do seem more combat-hardened.

And the "It's all Hot Rod's fault that Prime died" debate rages on! Tho' my first gut instincts are always to blame that 'young punk Autobot' for his death, i know better. The horrid truth really is that Hasbro signed Optimus' death warrant!

Why must we be plagued by whiney, depressing 'emoformers' at all? And i need to see more of Star Saber. Haven't watched the Victory series in any great detail yet.

9. surak777

surak777 Autobot Musician TFW2005 Supporter

armada hot shot... whiny baby
    cybertron boxy prime.. liked the character.. voltron/power-rangers look was cool... the box... crap.. aye dr evil, you keep yer money, ah'll get yer baby
    the kids... with the exception of spike in g1...they can all be used by megatron/galvy for lubricant, including sari and her dad too
    g1 megatron..... as a dm running evil villains, I have to say he would die and die quickly. his plans never work, he never thinks beyond 1 move ahead and he has an annoying backstabbing lieutenant right there waiting to kill him and take over. as an evil madman plotting to take over the world... I give 0.5 on a scale of 1-10. best scene for megs was the 86 movie... his plan still failed and starsceam dumped in space where he belonged 2 seasons before.

Galvatron had a backbone at least and the first thing he did was kill starscream. apparently Unicron upgraded the intelligence of galvy... and then took all of the intelligence from galvy once the next season started as galvy was just insane after that... better for a one shot villian to be killed off... but... both are i guess where designed for 80's tv

neither would i use as a villian ever

ever

07 movie megs.... i like him... he had flaws... but he didn't play and was thinking a few movies ahead until the end fight of course

but g1 megs... oh my i can watch an episode and tell you how i could better plot the conquest of earth and plundering it's resources so much better

so moral is be glad i'm no evil robot mastermind bent on world domination

10. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

nightscream...nuff said

11. AutobotMarine

AutobotMarine Banned

Ebay:
    You mean a kick in his nuts? Yup, apparently; TF anatomy does permit. Shoot, but I don't really don't have a problem with E Ironhide.

12. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

sneaking starscream from g1

13. DinobotGrimlock

IMO Megatron was actually smarter than Prime at times, like when the autobots tried to get the decepticons to attack a fake rocket fuel station, Megatron saw through it and got the real rocket fuel. I think that the nature of the decepticons caused their down fall. A lot of the time it was Starsceam who would mis use a machine or some other short sighted idea, or he would try to take on Megatron at a bad moment and the autobots working together would take the opportunity.

14. TCracker

TCracker R.I.P., 5/2019 Veteran

News Credits:
    Seconded. Add G1 Warpath into my list. Talks like a junkie shot up with too much whoopie sauce.

15. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

legion. he is just plain creepy.

16. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

G1 Conehead seekers they were just plain stupid at least starscream, skywarp and thundercraker had some smarts

17. brybosch

brybosch I can has recon? NO!

G1 well i havent seen ALL the seasons but i would say cosmos dont really like his accent BW rattrap a bit i didnt like the way he treated dinobot :lol  BM everyone except optimus primal RiD the predacons
    unicron trilogy didnt see the series much...the kids Animated dunno i havent seen anything

18. butz

butz slippery when wet

Blurr, Wheelie, Warpath, etc. yeah they were annoying, but in a way that I could easily deal with. Hot Rod? So what if he took Prime's place (for a while at least); I liked him.
    I would want to say Energon Ironhide takes the cake, but even he was tolerable when compared to Snowcat and his damned yodelling. Yes, a yodelling Transformer is what it takes to be my all time most hated.

19. Necrophon

Necrophon Speaker of Death TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I'd have to go with Hotrod. He was ok until he caused Prime to get killed, I'll never forgive him for that. Not to mention he was the most whiny leader there's ever been IMHO.

20. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Armada Starscream, despite his popularity his character does nothing for me (awesome design though)

Followed closely by Nightscream and energon Ironhide

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.