Most favorite TF soundtrack?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by AutobotMarine, Dec 24, 2007.

1. AutobotMarine

AutobotMarine Banned

Ebay:
    I know, this is a new question. Which TF soundtrack is your most favorite? It can be either US or Japanese. My pick goes to the Galaxy Force Soundtrack, with the original moveue soundtrack going second. I also liked a bit of the second '07 Movie soundtrack.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'd say either the Galaxy Force or the Micron Legend soundtracks. Both have some good tunes, and some great ones. Car Robots is a fun soundtrack.
    The score to the '07 Movie is excellent.

The game soundtracks are pretty decent, the 07 Movie game is not all that memorable though. Armada and the PS2 Tatakae have a lot of excellent music in them.

Generally I think the TF soundtracks are some of the best things about the series. Not all that fond of the BGM for Super Link though, it's very repetitive and there's too many variations of a few themes, and some got overused when they were not that good to begin with. Beast Wars and Beast Machines had some excellent BGM, but both were let down a bit by the fact each one only had a dozen or so bits of BGM, so by the time you got to the end Beast Wars you really wished for some new music for the big scenes. Don't get me wrong, it's a great series, but when the Nemesis came out of the sea to the same tune that had been used for every other major threat in the show, it really killed a bit of the impact of the scene (although some other tracks were very well chosen - Dinobot's funeral theme was perfect for the scene, and it made the scene. If we could have had something like that for the Nemesis it would have made the scene)

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    '07 movie is probably my favorite, but RiD had some cool tunes, like the Commando's theme.

4. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    '86 flick hands down but that and the '07 movie are the only ones I've ever heard/own

5. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Give me the 86 soundtrack and I am happy.

6. Jochimus

Jochimus Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

The '07 movie score for me.

7. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    1. Transformers - The Score
    2. Transformers - The Album

3. Transformers: The Movie (Original Version - Pre 2007 Release)

8. BallaTron

BallaTron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The Armada Video Game has alot of awesome music in it and if not that then The '86 soundtrack!

9. jametron

jametron Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE! Taste Kittens…

News Credits:
    Hey all... first post.

I'm still listening to the '07 movie score at least once a day. I think it's simply fantastic. I've even gone lengths to secure cues that were not available on the release. I've now got a 97% complete Transformers film score!

After that? TF: The Movie soundtrack hands down. The reissue had some nice bonuses... Unicron music? Word.

10. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The '86 Soundtrack all the way... it's pretty much my fav. movie soundtrack ever. There's something about the power-cord lovin' of Dare and The Touch that just can't be beat.

11. TrickyDisco

TrickyDisco <b><font color=blue>Voted TFW2005's Sexiest Female

News Credits:
    "Most favorite?" :crazy: 
    C'mon.

My fave soundtrack has got to be the reissued '97 "'til all are one." Vince DiCola FTW. Even got him to sign my badge at BotCon :)