More Scavengers?

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by AirjitzuRonin, Nov 19, 2016.

1. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

This morning I woke up at 6 and even though I've seen Mini-Con Madness already I decided to watch it because I had nothing else to do. When I first saw the episode in October I thought clearly about when Clawtrap said "forcing us to summon our mothership, how embarrassing." I never shared my theory but rewatching the episode this morning I feel the need to share it. Why would they have a mothership? Why would they feel embarrassed? In order to feel embarrassed wouldn't other people need to know about this incident? Is Clawtrap really the leader or is he the leader of a small squadron of Scavengers sent down by a bigger, more powerful group? In Combiner Force will we see more of them? The Autobots did say they would continue to search for relics. Will the Scavengers continue to search too?

I know it's a dumb theory but what do you all think about it?

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I still need clarification if The current Scavangers are in custody or not, the way it was worded wasn't exactly specific.

Optimus only said The Bounty Hunters. So do the Scavangers count?

3. LynKey

LynKey Well-Known Member

I gess a nearby mothership could explain why the ship, the Minicons stole, had to be up-graded for longer space-travel.

4. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Blue=Sarcasm; Purple=Snarkcasm

But what ship was Thermidor's?