More new Studio Series deluxe listings- Kup, Blurr, new Jazz and Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by LegoTFGuy, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Nickster563

Nickster563 Bring back the Universe line!

If they make another leader blaster (voyager sized but includes all of his cassetes) in SS86 i would buy it in a second even from scalpers if need be, that's how badly i want a new in-scale Blaster!

• Like Like x 3
  2. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Noah's Freshman Album

News Credits:
    They'll be new molds.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Pure Passion

News Credits:
    This is honestly what the need to do because we still haven’t gotten fucking Buzzsaw, and Rumble and Ratbat practically never showed up or were stocked in some places. I understand why the new Soundwave comes with Ravage and Laserbeak, as they expect him to be a hot item and they included his two most popular minions, but damn if I wasn’t disappointed.

So yeah, throw as many as you can in with Blaster for whatever fucking price so we don’t have to practically track all of them down separately please.

• Like Like x 5
  4. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    More or less this. Movie fans had literally had 14 years of nearly uninterrupted catering to with figures that got more and more accurate, culminating in Studio Series, arguably the Alpha and Omega of accuracy short of Masterpiece.

Meanwhile us G1 fans are JUST NOW getting a truly accurate Skylynx that separates into two entities. Yeah, us spoiled, spoiled G1 fans! They make arguments about how they DESERVE to have their 1 second characters, while somehow trying to imply G1 fans don't deserve OUR 1 second characters too.

But as I said, I don't actually care. I buy both Movie and G1 so I couldn't be happier here. G1 gets to live in an era of Beasts and there's still Movie figures coming out too. Best of both worlds. World just continues turning in my view.

• Like Like x 7
  5. Nickster563

Hopefully gen selects doesn't stop giving us those sweet spy patrols now that Kingdom is getting rid of micromasters.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Pure Passion

News Credits:
    I’d say that since there are like, what, 8 figures scheduled to be released in the line, that Selects is here to stay even through the Beast Wars Reborn in Kingdom. I for can’t wait to see what repaints are planned for that line. Shadow Panther? Dinobot? T-Wrecks and Universe Primal?

• Like Like x 1
  7. DutyBeforeAll

DutyBeforeAll Well-Known Member

I know how much time and effort was put into the rendering of the cgi for the movies. That’s impressive, what I dislike is how they were designed not the effort made into putting those designs onscreen.

Someone could spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours making a 3D render of a pile of cow manure but at the end of the day it’s time and money wasted on making shit.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nickster563

I'm slowly getting into Beast Wars so I'm not too familiar with the others but I would love a Universe Primal since I'm a big fan of the fiction.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lord Mechatron

Lord Mechatron Supreme Commander

Instagram:
    *Sigh*.... There goes my Wallet again.. F*ck!!!!! lol. I'm getting these!!!!

10. firelancer120

firelancer120 Active Member

Holy, so many baby bitching about the 86 line coming to studio series as many others have said, A there are more live action figures coming. And B studio series does movie figures guess what. Try to conprehend this a little the 1986 movie was guess what A mOviE so it should get figures done. And stop being such spoilt bitches. Its the mvoies 35th anniversary so hasbros celebrating it with figures. Why are you getting so butthurt. Its simply selfish and self centered thinking period. Youl get your goddamn perfected figures like you have been for the past god damn 15 years. Let us for once get a few. 

11. firelancer120

firelancer120 Active Member

Also kingdom isent going to be ONLY beastwars. Garantee its going to have some of the g1 beast bots to. I forsee overkill and slugfest. And sqwuaktalk and beastbox.

12. yvk2000

yvk2000 Well-Known Member

Phew, good to hear.

13. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    What? :lol 
    Some people would honestly say anything to make that pathetic Siege line they love so much for some reason look better than lines that delivered far higher quality figures.
    TR Blurr and Scourge are figures that people can consider MP stand-ins if they were larger. TR Hot Rod is a great figure.
    And while Universe Cyclonus is pretty terrible CW Cyclonus is an amazing toy.

If the 84 characters can get ultra accurate figures like in Earthrise it's only fair that Hasbro does the same for the 86 and 87 characters. But honestly, CW and TR brought us amazing toys of them that in most cases don't really need replacing.

14. Reygn

Reygn Leader of The Abyss

This is extreme hyperbole; I likesome of the designs myself, but...

lets hundreds of people spend days sculting beautiful designs into a pile of sh*t. These designs are so fine and sharp than merely breathing wrong on them would warp them. Do these designs change the fact that this is a pile of sh*t that they are working on ? No, of course not, it's definitely a beautiful pile of sh*t, but it's still a pile of sh*t nonetheless.

I do not mean this to offend you, or the millions of other people actual like the Bayverse designs, though I'm fully aware I pretty much am, I'm just hear to say that although dozens of people had spent days refining these designs, they were still refining designs that are akind to piles of scrap metal. What the Knightverse designs did to make cohesive designs was shape the parts to be purposeful, and to make them look like solid beings. AOE and TLK got a lot closer to designs that looked purposeful, with bodies that liked like functioning robotic organisms.

Also, a thing to take into account. G1 was just a bunch of poorly drawn shapes, that much is true, but when they were at their most standard state, they looked like full on, purposeful designs, or atleast most of the time. They were also cheaply made, unlike the Bayverse designs, which were created for multi-million dollar films. They are blended together, and when considering how dull most urban locations are, they just blended into the backgrounds that at times.

15. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I’m still waiting for a new Vroom and Doubleheader....

16. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    The talk coming out of people who "know" is 60/40 G1/BW.

So people posting wishlists of BW characters they want to see should probably take that in to account. It'll likely be Season 1 and then whatever toy-only characters fit in the repaint scheme.

17. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    That's interesting, from the leaks we've got so far I would have said it looked weighted much more towards beast wars. The leaked poster also gives that impression.

18. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    I still don't think we should expect Kingdom to get through all three seasons in one chapter. The current trends demand repaints/retools for each mold...so those will have to fit in to the 18 months window we would expect.

I think it's far more likely Kingdom serves as a handshake between G1/BW within Generations. Because there's a lot they can do with Fuzors and Transmetals as a line wide gimmick.

19. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    12 month window, not 18

• Like Like x 1
  20. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Sorry, forgot WfC is aiming for about 4 waves instead of Prime Wars 5-6.

• Like Like x 1