More new releases at German retail: Siege, Studio Series and Cyberverse

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    TFW2005 member Phynxes found wave 2 of the Siege Voyagers (Starscream and Soundwave) at Müller in Cologne-Kalk, the same store the wave 2 Deluxes were first discovered just a few days ago.
    kfTi1Iwl.jpg

Meanwhile, I didn't find them at the Müller store in downtown Dortmund (they were presumably bought by NTF-Archive member PlexDirector, who found them there yesterday), but I did find WWII Bumblebee and Barricade from wave 5 of the Studio Series Deluxes, which means German retail possibly skipped waves 3 and 4 (they might still show up eventually, though).
    IMAG7329.jpg MuellerDortmund_2019-03-30_2.jpg

Lastly, I also found Cyberverse wave 3 Ultra Optimus Prime at Müller in Datteln, though I didn't see his wave-mate Slipstream at any of the stores I visited today.
    MuellerDatteln_2019-03-30.jpg

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Dr Tommy

Dr Tommy Active Member

Nice find! Now, does this Starscream have the pins in the chest plate (updated version) , or is it the original version where the chest / yellow canopy tends to pop off? 

3. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    There are no pinned versions, that was a lie.

4. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    More findings of these (including the rest of Studio Series Deluxe wave 5):

Cyberverse Ultra Optimus Prime at Real in Bochum-Wattenscheid. Again, no trace of Slipstream.
    [​IMG]

Siege Voyager Starscream and Soundwave plus Studio Series Clunker Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Crankcase and Barricade at Spielzeug-Paradies Wagner in downtown Bochum.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Starscream, Sideswipe and Crankcase also at Müller in downtown Gelsenkirchen.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]