More listings found including the Ark and other rumored figures

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Pixelmaster, Feb 5, 2021.

1. ar78

ar78 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    More Transformers being Goldner\'d into oblivion. $80 Rodimus? Not a chance of me buying that.

Hasbro will probably add a lighting or sound gimmick. They always think those add $20 to the retail price of any toy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Spether

Spether Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Studio Series 86 Springer would be amazing. He could come with a copy of Windcharger's lifeless body.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I’d just like to see redos of the classic combiners in Titan size.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    My bet is that Rodimus isn't any taller than Kingdom Ultra Magnus but he can be "Shockwave'd" up with a bunch of removable crazy crap, maybe borrowing from the Energon Rodimus design, or even a bunch more Hot Rod accessories like a fishing rod, a Daniel, and a Firebolt. The Sky Lynx base mode wasn't G1 either, and that turned out really well!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
  5. shadowapook

shadowapook Active Member

Seems like I\'m in the minority when it comes to not being a big fan of a Commander class Rodimus. 

I\'m all for him coming with a trailer that becomes his turret...gun...whatever, but I felt the POTP figure was too big. For this thing to be even bigger than that...I\'m hoping a lot of the price point is accessories to be honest. 

• Like Like x 3
  6. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hoping its just a re-paint... Or a 'Beast Wars' character... at least I can be spared the aggrevation of hunting down an exclusive.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    well this isn’t going to be that big. He’ll be as tall as optimus and Galvatron meaning he will be like studio series hot rod where his extra budget will go to articulation and zero hallowness and his trailer piece will probably have a ton of gimmicks and such to accommodate the price point

8. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    The most interesting thing about this if you've not been under a rock for the past couple of months is the mention of T-Wrecks being a Target exclusive along with a Target exclusive WFC Kingdom four-pack. Interestingly we've already seen T-Wreck's head accidentally make its way to the public on a few BW Megatron figures. :lol  So BW Megs gets the new animation style head and T-Wrecks gets the toy accurate head.

And for those interested that haven't heard yet... according to the resident reliable leaker, Rodimus Prime himself will be around voyager size and most probably higher-end engineering just like SS Hot Rod, the trailer will be more deck out than Optimus' was and there will be a bunch of extra accessories. Also, apparently, Rodimus will also be able to function in vehicle mode without his trailer and still look like he has a complete alt mode.

It's stated as T-Wrecks right on the leaked page... so, yeah, BW retool from BW Megatron.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    with the exposed teeth retooled head

• Like Like x 2
  10. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Right. And he doesn’t HAVE to be the same size as Optimus. He could be a little taller than Prime and a little shorter than Magnus. Something like this.
    EBED153A-EBC3-4013-9B93-21224A16CF21.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
  11. StarMaverick

StarMaverick Nemesis Command Upgrader

News Credits:
    Really looking forward to that Rodimus Prime! Going to be great to finally replace that KO MP Hotrod that's currently on my G1 Season 3 Autobot Shelf posing as Rodimus Prime! :lol 

And that Titan Class Ark is definitely getting worked above/below my G1 Season 1 Autobot Shelf! Super excited!!!!:D 

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
  12. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    I don't have interest in T-Wrecks, or Shadow Panther, as far as Kingdom BW goes. But I'm very impressed with Airazor and Dinobot so far and I'll be happy to get the Skywarp eagle and Grimlock dino from the Amazon sets!

13. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    Was hoping for the mutant battle mask too that could become bat ears or something wacky when opened, look goofy yet appealing to me back in the day.

• Like Like x 1
  14. StarMaverick

StarMaverick Nemesis Command Upgrader

News Credits:
    Could you imagine a Titan Combiner!!! Five Titans that could combine into a really huge big boy!!!!

15. Hadlen_Weltall

Hadlen_Weltall The original Mad Genius Gunpla and Cow Master

News Credits:
    Send out the Last Autobot! ...urh, I mean The Ark!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Optimalprimal

Optimalprimal Diecast construction. It's a lost art.

And knowing my luck, the target 4 pack includes buzzsaw. And 3 figures I already have or don\'t care about but I still have to drive to target every week to get my bird. ;)  I would be pretty cool with a 4 pack that had core class skywarp and thundercracker.

Just thought about it. There would be 4 fossilizers out about that time. I\'m not interested, but I know several of y\'all would be.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    I just want to see Blaster and Preceptor and the Deluxe Insecticons, and Blitzwing and Octane, and Sandstorm and Broadside, and redo all the Combiners, and Metroplex Trypticon and Fortress Maximus... Basically just redo everything that hasn't been done from Siege onward because that's when the toys started getting awesome

• Like Like x 3
  18. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well we don’t know what the 2022 Commander is so that could still happen, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cardion

Cardion Courage and Good Cheer!

News Credits:
    Commander Rodimus is actually a core sized Rodimus with enough extra engineering and parts to make it worthwhile. It's a 12,814 step trailer with 74 blast effects, a Kremzeek recolored in salmon pink, plus the eyes of Metroplex. All inside a Pinhead Hellraiser puzzle box.
    5578b6d594f1ca171a331c66ef7e3d82.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  20. ReadyParzivalOne

ReadyParzivalOne Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I don\'t understand why we won\'t get new studio series reveals??? We\'ve only had 3!!!!!