More Information On Power Core Combiners In 2010 TF Press Release

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Shin Densetsu, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT

News Credits:
    Incidentally, guys, TFormers has had info from the seminar for like half an hour.

I want to know how Deluxe Hailstorm looks like. Also, WFC Thrust and Straxus (Darkhead) sound awesome.

2. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    HA Jazz looks great! The car chest is upside down and Lennox looks nothing like Josh Duhamel but still very nice. Aerialbots look weird, they're like blue, yellow, and gray and have weird proportions, Combaticons look better, Bruticus has a sweet head. Drift looks cool even though it looks like he has door kibble. So is Generations like the new name for the Classics/Universe line?

3. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Saw the pics (just visit 4chan, it's all there).

Not impressed by the combiners at all. "Commander Bombshock" aka Onslaught looks quite G1-ish in vehicle mode - even more so then Universe Onslaught, but that's the best I can say about the lot. The vehicles indeed can only transform into limbs, and the combined modes do not look impressive at all. Skyburst (Silverbolt) is much worse - he has the transformation of an activator by the looks of it.

Thankfully, the 2-packr PCC SCouts look awesome, especially the twin rotor copter who is a total Twin Spin (Gobot) hommage.

4. Chaosbringer

Chaosbringer Casseticon Master

Meh on Bruticus and Superion.... No individual robot modes for the limbs = no buy

5. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    HA Jazz looks nigh on perfect, could be the best HA yet imo, apparently his gun is made out of a motorcycle for lennox to ride as well, slick!

The voyager prime also looks amazing, if they made a voyager that looks as good as the leader I'll be seriously impressed. I hope this is what TK are using for Jet Prime, I don't want to have to buy both, lol.

6. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Let's see... HA Jazz looks freakin' awesome (too bad I don't collect that line...).

PCC Skyburst looks like crap in combined mode... I don't even see the homage to Superion here. The limbs are a strange mix between various different looking characters (I see a jet that looks like freakin' Ramjet in there) and Skyburst himself... looks like Energon Storm Jet in robot mode.

The Combaticons look decent though I'm not sold on that one either. Onslaught (or whatever they're actually calling him) looks good in vehicle mode, but that robot mode is horrible!

Nice to see Henkei Thrust getting released here. I do like the fact that it's different enough from both releases as not to piss too many people off. Though some jerk will still probably cry fowl even so long after the initial releases.

PCC Searchlight looks very freakin' cool. I'll be picking him up for sure.

I'm sadly impressed with Drift. Guess I'll be picking him up after all.

I seriously dig Hubcap! Not only does his robot mode look good, but he's a classics car! Not something you see in the series everyday.

Leader Screamer looks good, but I can't say I'm interested myself.

Jetblade looks cool. Don't know if I'll pick him up though.

Darkmount (apparently what they're calling Generations Straxus) is freakin' sex! That guy is so bought and it's about time we got a figure of Straxus! Now they just need to bring on a figure of Jhiaxus!

Some of the new Scouts look pretty cool. An insect (aptly named Insecticon) that looks like the little guy Sam pulled apart in the movie looks okay, but I'm really interested in the little APC called Breacher.

Sidearm Sideswipe looks okay... interesting that he has Drift's paint scheme.

7. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

i wonder if Power Core Combiners mean the next cartoon will be using those figures...and if they do, i wish they dont use the Armada/Energon/Cybertron company.

and wow, WFC Prime kinda sucks. The robot mode i can get used to, the vehicle mode not so much

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010