More Hasbro Transformers toy reveals at CybertronCon 2012

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by and2ng, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    No, you pay the shipping cost to the person you're selling it too, and then they pay the shipping costs themselves.

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    ohhhh, then paypal must be used?

3. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I honestly don't know why they just didn't use the original sports car design from the DOTM video game that they used for his released Stealth Force/RPM toys.

4. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Known Member?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you're paying the cost of the toy itself via Paypal, then yes the cost of shipping will be tacked onto the cost of the toy when you pay via Paypal.

Yup, I keep forgetting that those toys did get made. They felt they could get around licensing by releasing him that way so I don't know why a license would hold up a deluxe when they were planning the DotM molds that would go into production.

The only area where I could see a license being a true dealbreaker is with Human Alliance, IF we are to hold the assumption that Hasbro/Takara insists Human Alliance toys are to be licensed like their Alternators ancestors were.

5. Motormasterador

Motormasterador Mortal kombat addicted

Hotspot I dont care expensive you will be for my wallet but I will buy you Mother@%*!

6. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm sure this would have/could have happened if the line had stayed on shelves longer. Stuff that was delayed for any reason wound up dead. No doubt the longer it took to decide that the Ferrari license wasn't in play, the more pressure there was to scrap a figure entirely.

Don't count on seeing Dinorage in TF4. But if we DO, I bet we'll finally see that genericized toy of him. Or, who knows, maybe Jolt and the Twins again. :lol 

7. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Thank there's some useful pics in there - a lot of nice clear Micron Arms images too... it even shows the Miron in kit form and the unused stickers (something not seen before) I suggest people look at those links...

Oh and this is news too :

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...613.92958.100000454566063&type=3&l=8cdf6512d9

Universal Studio's branded Deluxes. on a new Red card design. Optimus looks like he's a slight repaint too and the Bumblebee looks a bit like that super-bright yellow one that came out as an exclusive late last year to me but it might just be the normal colour - there's also some repacked Voyagers the Optimus looks like again he has yellow replacing some of his other colours.

What where they saying when they showed that slide about Weaponry ?
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...613.92958.100000454566063&type=3&l=8cdf6512d9
    I'm guessing they are weapons for the Botshot online game.

Oh and this image confirms that the Botcon Battleset contains slight repaints :
    Bumblebee has black windows, Optimus has a stripe, Megatron is coloured Black & Gold, and the Green Brawl is unique to that set. (the single carded one is tan coloured)

If you were there can you remember what was said about Rescuebots - any hint if they plan to make humans that look like the TV show or more than 7 different characters - or even new versions of the show characters ? It has been commission for a second season so I would hope that more toys will show up.

8. Anguirus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    OH MY GOD

SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

It's a triple homage. A triple.

Ya know how we've all been saying "well the chest doesn't fit?"

It just so happens that Armada Megatron is the featured article on the TFWiki right now.

Look at his chest.

LOOK AT IT.

My god.

And it's not even totally out of left field, as Armada Megatron is clearly based on, or at least heavily inspired by, G2 Tank-Megatron.

Well there goes fifty of my dollars. A retool yes, of the fabled un-repaintable Bludgeon mold yes, but you know what? It's a bit inspired.

9. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    H-holy shit

A triple homage

Just take my money, please, I didn't want it anyway

You know, it's actually almost fitting in a way. G2 Megatron was repainted into RiD Bludgeon, and now Bludgeon is being repainted into G2 Megatron. Gentlemen, we have come full circle.

10. Anguirus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm gonna have a freaking clubhouse of this mold. And I even turned up my nose at Banzaitron. Of course, if I get Hot Spot I'll have a clubhouse of the Autobot fire truck too.

They can all fight crime together.

Or, you know, each other.

(This is totally random, but I am getting a very G2 comics feel from these reveals. Brawn and Hot Spot fought Tank-Megatron in those comics. It didn't go well. Of course, Tankatron later fought Bludgeon as well. Also random, if I thought Powerdive were anything other than a nameslap I'd have to get him cause I actually had G2 Powerdive!)

11. cuters

cuters Diabolist

I put the head of my classic,s megatron on rotf bludgeon years ago and thought no way that looks like shit then i see this.

12. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow,FOC Protectobots will look cool as well.

13. Infosaur

Infosaur Ancient Cybertronian

I could see the Swerve redeco being sought after because of MTMTE.

Personally, I'd love the Hot Spot deco (never even saw Inferno on the shelves around here, but then again he was a lower priority snag for me.)

And if I must have a movie Ironhide, I'd love him in his G1 colors (G1 head too if I'm honest) I'm not sure which version I do have (1st movie for sure) but he had all sorts of alignment problems in keeping together. Since they've made like a gagillion different versions of the movie character since, I'm sure there are better molds then whatever it is I have. And I actually like the concept of Ironhide as a heavy duty pickup truck as opposed to a minivan.

14. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    Wake me up when we see actual pics of the Generations stuff.

15. catz

catz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Tes, it's a weapon design for the botcon web game

As for the rescuebots; I remember there's a question about both universe (prime and rescuebots) having a possible crossover.

The answer is No since it's a completetly different world and setup and purpose. The only characters that will appear from prime would be Optimus & Bumblebee, other than that, the series will revolves on Heatwave and his coop with humans in performing rescue.

There's no war and no enemy, not even decepticons

Ither than that, sadly there's not much question more about the series itself

16. bsutton1

bsutton1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Soundwave, Wheeljack and Evac are under the Movie Trilogy Line now? Are we still getting those?

17. catz

catz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, currently slated for asia release only though

18. catz

catz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you notice, the decals is not just for the Micron Arm, but for the bots as well. You can look at OP's thights for this

Also, photos on day 3:
    Cybertron Con Day 3 | Facebook

Not much new happened today, the panel was about animation process in TF:p , which is very basic

There's a couple of new tidbits though
    Q: Why the name "Transformers Prime"
    A: The name means multiple things; it can mean Optimus Prime because he's the central character of the show and also the show meant to be a new world, just like G1 did

Q: Why does bee have no voice?
    A: One part is to be familliar with the movie, but there will be a back story on how it happen, and there's a chance his voice might return

19. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    The only ones I want are: Sandstorm, Swerve, Powerdive, Hot Spot, and maybe Springer and Hoist.(If I don't get Warbot Defender and/or ROTF Hoist before then.)

The others can suck it.:) 

20. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    in what way? aside from the name and the fact that it's a tank (even that's a stretch, since G2 Megs is a fairly realistic looking tank and Armada Megs is a very scifi looking 'H' tank), there is literally no similarities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.