More Cyberverse season 2 questions I forgot about (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Rodimus_2316, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Rodimus_2316

Rodimus_2316 Virtual TF Member

1) In what episode did Wheeljack create that self-made conference room, and it was specifically for the Autobot/Decepticon alliance meeting in "Parley", right?

2) In "Bring Me The Spark of Optimus Prime", Megatron detected Cheetor, who escaped via groundbridge. Did they activate their own groundbridge to find him? And did they know he guarded the allspark? I forget.

3) How/Why did the Autobots use groundbridges after this also?

4) How did Starscream become a master of going through groundbridges after chasing Cheetor through one on the moon?

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

2. Cliffjumper

Cliffjumper Least insane TF fan

News Credits:
    1) it was not shown in any episode prior.

2)no one knew cheetor was cheetor and they were looking for the Allspark.

3)the autobots nwvee uses groundbridges after this becaud they had ships and spacebridge's.

4)screamer was able to go through groundbridges because he landed in the same space as Cheetor.

3. Rodimus_2316

Rodimus_2316 Virtual TF Member

I looked it up. In "Parley", the conference room was created by Wheeljack with a small item, when hitting the ground, folded up into a large conference group, for Prime and Megatron to use to discuss terms on fighting Starscream together.

But in "Bring Me The Spark of Optimus Prime", Megatron saw Hot Rod, then Cheetor as we went through a ground bridge in , then for some reason both Autobots and Decepticons are using groundbridges too in "Trials", even though they hadn't before. Trying to understand all that's happening there. They couldn't have known Cheetor was guardian of the Allspark.

Like I said above, the Autobots did, as well as the Decepticons, in "Trials", at first.

Yeah, Starscream probably followed Cheetor through the groundbridge on the Moon, then somehow became a groundbridge master?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020