More combiners please!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Gabriev28, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Gabriev28

Gabriev28 Wingrazor

Ebay:
    There needs to be some more combing transformers toys, all though with some of the great movie toys like Arcee and other bikes , Devastator set , and Superion being brought out again. I think that Hasbro should make at least two new combiners, best line to put it in would be universe 2.0. With the great figures and the detail on them for the gen one updates they should make a combiner update if its possible. The ones I would like to see would be Defensor, Monstructor, Computron , Predaking. Just pick one on fan input and see if it works. They should get the guy on frenzy rumble's amazing action figures to help out , he dose some great work. Random other thought dose hasbro put crack in their toys? I have picked up a few of the new movie toys and they are some of the best transformers toys out now and they keep getting better, and now I need more of them my collection is about to get bigger.

2. Malikon

Malikon Well-Known Member

Devastator
    Superioun
    The Arcee Bikes
    The Ice Cream Truck
    Prime and Jetfire

seems like a good amount right there.

3. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i think he meant more true combining, and i think he meant new molds. id love to see some new mold Universe Combiners, especially if they make them Deluxe's and Voyagers. totally would be worth it

4. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

I want to see them do more Legend combiners. This concept seems awesome to me.

5. BurnZ

BurnZ Soundwave Superior...

News Credits:
    With proper hands, none of these stupid stick hand shit.

6. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I honestly dont think hasbro is fond of combiners also I think the concern is they dont market well to kids. Having to convince mom you need 5 different toys in one shot doesnt work nowadays

7. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    /\This.
    Plus, I really do NOT like combiners, so seeing a fresh batch of figures that suffer because of a gimmick is a turn-off to me. Most combiners either have something on the individual that is hindered to make the combination possible (or big ugly connection points), or have silly amounts of extras needed to make it combine/look good. For example, FP did the Superion add-ons just to give the figure proper hands and feet. A good figure shouldn't need extras like this.

8. roy_flagg00

roy_flagg00 I want more life....

that is assuming that hasbro could not have made good hands, which they could have. The last few combiners were hamstrung by the stupid energon gimick. I think in the universe line, where there are fewer gimicks, a combiner would probably have good hands, but I do agree that it might not be that profitable for hasbro. Why don't they just start a line for collectors? that would seem like the most logical choice. That way, they could incorporate fansproject instead of hating on them.