More Animated Dinobots?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Torque, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i vaguely remember rumors of the other 2 dinobots getting toys, even if they never did show up in the show. anyone heard anything new on this?

EDIT:: plus, with Wheeljack now introduced, maybe the other 2 dinos could even be in show! i personally think they should be Sludge and Stomp, making Sludge a Voyager, and the Stegosaurus a Deluxe

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  2. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Sounds like a good idea on Wheeljack making a Stegosaurus and possibly an Apatosaurus (Brontosaurus).

But, honestly, I hope that Season 3 just gives us Dinobots that don't get punked out by whoever they happen to be up against.

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really hope not.

Other than making fans happy, it really wouldn't add anything to the show, just more toys for Hasbro to work on and forget other guys.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I remember them saying that they were interested in eventually making the other two. Personally I hope they do, even if just toy versions. It would also be nice to see more of the one's we have in the show. I still think the Autobots should bring them back to Cybertron, train them up a bit, and then send them back to Earth to help battle the Decepticons.

5. Deadpool.

Deadpool. I want my bird.

News Credits:
    Would be good if they did Sludge. Or Snarl (not the Slag-named-Snarl).

6. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Why more Dinobots I like Animated Dinobots are all right to them, and they don't be G1 Dinobots.

7. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    I agree that it would be great to get the other two dinobots in toy form, since it will be the first time since their initial offering that we've had a chance to get the entire Dinobot Team, but as for the show, I think there's more then enough going on that adding another two nontalking characters would be too much of a burdon.

There have been a few mentions at various Q&A's that we may very well get the other two dinobots in toy form, I think it's just a waiting game.

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's bad enough that two of them are mutes, adding two more wouldn't help. Though I hope we see more of the three we have in the show, and voice actors for Snarl and Swoop would be nice bonuses to that. In the end I just hope that the Dinobots can one day live up to what their bios say, or at the very least see them attempt to get to that level.

9. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, I don't need two more TFA Dinobots, especially if Grimlock remains the only talking one. Even so, I'd be happy to see toys of 'em. IF they ever do more Animated Dinos, I'll have to get a good look at 'em. At Botcon '08 I gave Derrick Wyatt a copy of my concept work of five TFA Dinobots, so I'm gonna take credit for any design elements in common. ;) 

10. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    I hope they release all five as we need Sludge :) 

11. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    I think Grimlock would be the only voyager, just because it's easier for Hasbro

12. Ravage1976

Ravage1976 Well-Known Member

Well based of what Derrik has said all you have achieved is to ensure that they have very little in common with your designs....

13. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Oh I dunno - They would probably still turn into dinosaurs. :) 

14. RodimusMark

RodimusMark Infamous Fighter of Foo

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm totally down with some more Dinobots, but only if the Brontosaurus is HUGE!!! I mean I'll settle for a Voyager class, but an Ultra Class sized figure would be awesome.

15. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i hope see 3 more dinobots join 1st 3 dinobots - all 6 dinobots unite/transform in into giant warrior [dinoking is in tf victory]

16. Ravage1976

Ravage1976 Well-Known Member

Nope now they will have to transform into bunnies :p 

17. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Derrick Wyatt has said on numerous occasions that if you submit drawings or ideas to him (no matter how good that may be) he cant use them in the show, if derrick was thinking of doing a certain character a certain way and then someone decides to post concept drawing of the same character in the same style derrick cannot use the idea, wise up.

18. imwthstpd

imwthstpd that crazy fanboy

News Credits:
    i think that having them on toy mode only would be cool, AFTER THEY MAKE MY HOT SHOT, RODIMUS, SPITTOR, AND BLACKOUT!!!!!

19. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually, that would be wrong. This would mean that, if somebody coincidentally posts something that's similar to what Mr. Wyatt made, withouth both parties knowing, Wyatt can't use his design anymore. :p 

I think what it means is that he cannot use any fan's drawings and implement them in the show. It's a routine practically any company follows to make sure there is no hassle with people claiming something to be theirs, people thinking they have some kind of 'right' to be part of the creativity, and more boring legal stuff. :) 

20. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Exactly this isn't G1 but hasbro wants to release them too the other two.BTW how about swoop and snarl get to speak before intro to more.